BHEL Recruitment 2020. Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) has released the notification for the recruitment of Young Professional. This is a great opportunity for Candidates who seeking jobs in BHEL. So, the interested candidates can apply for the post before the last date. Tomorrow (03.10.2020) is the last date to apply for these posts. So, the Candidates who willing to apply for these posts are must submit their applications before 03.10.2020. Now, let’s check for the eligibility criteria and other details of these posts on this page.
|Name of the Board||Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited|
|Post Name||Young Professional|
|Status||Last Date reminder|
BHEL Recruitment 2020 Age limit:
The applicant should not be more than 30 years to apply for this post.
BHEL Recruitment 2020 Educational Qualification:
Candidates must possess the Post-Graduate Degree/Diploma, with specialization in HR, should be attained from any of the IIMs or top 50 Management Institutes as per rankings released by MHRD to apply for this post.
BHEL Recruitment 2020 Pay Scale:
Selected candidates will get benefits of Rs. 80,000/- per month. In addition to the monthly consolidated fee, they shall be eligible for reimbursement of annual premium up to Rs 3500 + GST.
BHEL Recruitment 2020 General Instruction to Apply:
- Applicants must keep their E-mail ID (from which the applicant is submitted at BHEL) active for at least 6 months as any important intimation/notice
- The candidature of applicants at all stages of the selection process will be provisional and is subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions.
- Candidates/Applicants, who have undergone any major punishment, shall not be eligible.
- BHEL reserves the right to cancel/restrict/ enlarge/reopen the engagement process, if the need so arises, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereof.
- Applicants should send their application in the prescribed format as mentioned below through e-mail at following ID: firstname.lastname@example.org With the following subject line: “Application for the Post of Young Professional-HR: YOUR NAME”.
- Application should comprise of the following:
- Letter of Interest (LoI) to Sr.DGM (HR-Recruitment and Manpower Planning), BHEL House, Siri Fort, New Delhi.
- Duly filled Application form enclosed with this Advertisement.
- Necessary documents to substantiate Eligibility details as referred in Application form, including DOB Proof, PG & Graduation Qualification, Final Mark sheet of PG (Mentioning %ge or CGPA) and Experience Certificate(s). 6. The applicant must ensure that e-mail is sent with necessary documents/attachment
How to Apply for BHEL Recruitment 2020:
Candidates who are willing to apply for this post can follow the steps provided below.
Step 1: Go to official website of BHEL
Step 2: Download and read the notification carefully
Step 3: If you are eligible then take a hard copy of the application form which enclosed with the notification.
Step 4: Fill your details and send through the e-mail to email@example.com id.
Step 5: Take a print out of your application for future use.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|