BHEL Recruitment 2020: Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) has Released the Application for the post of For Young Professional for one Vacancy. Candidates Who are Interested to Apply for BHEL Recruitment 2020 Can Register Online on Official Website. More Details on BHEL Recruitment 2020 Educational Qualification, age Limit, Selection Process. Candidate Can check all the Details here.
BHEL Recruitment 2020 Details
|Name of Organization||Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL)|
|Name of Post||Young Professional|
|Number of Vacancies||one|
|Last Date for Application||03.10.2020|
Educational Qualification For the BHEL Recruitment 2020:
Post-Graduate Degree/Diploma, with specialization in HR, should be attained from any of the IIMs or top 50 Management Institutes as per rankings released by MHRD.
Vacancies For the BHEL Recruitment 2020:
Young Professional = one post
Age Limit For the BHEL Recruitment 2020:
The applicant should not be more than 30 years
Pay Scale For the BHEL Recruitment 2020:
The Young Professionals will be paid a consolidated fee of Rs. 80,000/- per month. In addition to the monthly consolidated fee, they shall be eligible for reimbursement of annual premium up to Rs 3500 + GST.
Selection Process For the BHEL Recruitment:
The applications, received against the notification, will be scrutinized by a committee and the shortlisted candidates may be then called for an interaction, if required, by a duly constituted Selection Board.
General Conditions For the BHEL Recruitment:
- Candidates/Applicants, who have undergone any major punishment shall not be eligible.
- BHEL reserves the right to cancel/restrict/ enlarge/reopen the engagement process, if the need so arises, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereof.
How To Apply For the BHEL Recruitment:
- Go to the Official Website
- Click the “BHEL Advertisement “ Page Notification Will Open Read it and check Eligibility then Back to the Page.
- Download Application Form.
- Applicants must keep their E-mail ID (from which the applicant is submitted at BHEL) active for at least 6 months as any important intimation/notice with regards to this notification shall be provided by BHEL through e-Mail. They are further requested to check their e-mail for any communication from BHEL in this regard.
- You should check the application form once again whether the information are correct or incorrect.
- Check Below Mention in Official Notification.
Application Form – Click Here
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|