BHEL Recruitment 2023 Released by PESB: The Director post is vacant in the BHEL Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited and to recruit a suitable person for that post a recruitment notification has been released by the Public Enterprises Selection Board on its official website. The candidates who wish to apply for the above said post can apply either through online mode or offline mode which they feel comfortable for them. The applications should reach the concerned authority on or before 08 November 2023.
PESB Recruitment 2023
|Name of the Board||The Public Enterprises Selection Board|
|No of Vacancy||Based on their requirement|
|Last Date to apply||08.11.2023|
|Mode of Application||Online/Offline|
BHEL Recruitment 2023 Age Limit:
- The maximum age limit has been set as maximum 45 years for both internal and other candidates and the superannuation or retirement age is 60 years.
BHEL Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
- The applicant should be a Chartered Accountant or Cost Accountant or a full time MBA/PGDM course with specialization in Finance with good academic record from a recognized University/Institution. Preference would be given to Chartered Accountant.
BHEL Recruitment 2023 Experience Criteria:
- The applicant should have at least five years of cumulative experience at a senior level during the last ten years in the area of Corporate Financial Management/ Corporate Accounts in an organization of repute.
- Applicants from Organized Group ‘A’ Accounts Services should have at least five years cumulative experience at a senior level during the last ten years in the area of Corporate Financial Management/ Corporate Accounts.
- The relevant experience in respect of applicants from Central Government/Armed Forces of the Union/ All India Services would include at least seven years of cumulative experience at a senior level during the last ten years in the area of Corporate Financial Management/ Corporate Accounts.
BHEL Recruitment 2023 Other Eligibility Criteria:
- Group ‘A’ officers of the Central Government including All India Services (AIS) and Autonomous Bodies etc. should be holding a post of the level of Joint Secretary in Government of India or carrying equivalent scale of pay on substantive basis on the date of application.
- The candidates from Public Sector Bank/ Financial Institutions should be holding at Board level or at least a post of the level immediately below the Board level for one year on the date of application.
- The candidates from the Armed forces of the Union should be holding a post of the level of Major General in the Army or equivalent rank in Navy/Air Force on the date of application.
- The candidates from State Public Sector Enterprises/ Private Sector should be working at Board level position or at least a post of the level immediately below the Board level on the date of application.
BHEL Recruitment 2023 Salary:
- The salary for the director post in BHEL pots attracts salary from Rs – 1, 80,000 – 3, 40,000 per month.
BHEL Recruitment 2023 Selection Process:
- The selection may be based on the process decided by PSEB to recruit the Director.
BHEL Recruitment 2023 Job Details:
- Director (Finance) will be a member of Board Directors and reports to the Chairman and Managing Director. He is overall in charge of finance and accounts of the organization and is responsible for evolving and formulating finance policies as well as implementation thereof.
How to Apply for BHEL Recruitment 2023:
- The candidates can fill the application both through offline and online mode.
- The candidates can fill up the application form online for this post through the website of PESB –https://pesbnew.nic.in/ and after submitting can forward it online through their concerned authority.
- The candidates can also fill up the application form online through the website of PSEB and can take a printout and send it offline to the given address.
- The address to send applications is Secretary, Public Enterprises Selection Board, Public Enterprises Bhawan, Block No. 14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003 and the last date to send is 08 November 2023.
The maximum age limit is prescribed as 45 years for the post.
The last date to apply for PESB Recruitment 2023 is 08.11.2023.
The educational qualification for the PESB Recruitment 2023 is CA/MBA/PGDM.