Bihar SET 2020 – Check Important Dates, Eligibility Criteria, Application Form and other Details. Bihar State Council of Educational Research & Training / Bihar School Examination Board have going to be conduct the State Level Eligibility Test (SLET) to offer the post of Lectureship or Junior Research Fellowship to the students of the state of Bihar. So Interested Candidates can apply for this test after the notification released on the official site. The notification is expected to release soon on the official site. So Book Mark this page for Immediate updates and Stay Active with us for further updates!!
Bihar SET 2020
|Name of the Board||Bihar State Council of Educational Research & Training / Bihar School Examination Board|
|Exam Name||State Level Eligibility Test (SLET)|
|Start Date to Apply||Updated Soon|
|Last Date to Apply||Updated Soon|
|Exam Date||Updated Soon|
|Status||Notification Released Soon|
- The candidates should be Domicile of Bihar
- Candidates with Minimum 55% Marks (without rounding off) in Master’s Degree OR Equivalent Examination from the Universities / Institutions recognized by the University Grants Commission (UGC) in prescribed subjects.
- The Scheduled Caste (SC) / Scheduled Tribe (ST) / Physically Handicapped (PH) Category candidates who have secured at least 50% Marks (without rounding off) in Master’s Degree or Equivalent Examination are Eligible for this State Eligibility Test / State Level Eligibility Test.
- The qualifying Master’s Degree (Final Year) Examination and whose Result is still awaited OR the Candidates, whose qualifying Examinations have been delayed may also apply for this Test.
- The Candidates are required to appear in the subject of their Post-Graduation only.
Age Limit and Category wise Relaxations in Upper Age Limit. There is no upper age limit for Lectureship.
Students have to pay an application fee in category wise which will notified in notification
- General Candidates / OBC/SBC(Creamy Layer) belonging to Bihar State
- For OBC/SBC (Non-Creamy Layer) Candidates of Bihar State
- For SC/ST Candidates
Scheme of Examination:
|Session||Paper||No of Objective-Type Multiple Choice Questions||Marks||Examination Duration|
|Forenoon||I||60 Out of 50 Multiple Choice Questions to be attempted||100||1 ¼ Hours (09.30 A.M. to 10.45 A.M.)|
|II||50 Objective-Type Multiple Choice Questions and all Questions are compulsory||100||1¼ Hours (10.45 A.M. to 12.00 Noon)|
|Afternoon||III||75 Multiple Choice Questions of Objective-Type and all MCQs are compulsory||150||2 ½ Hours (01.30 P.M. to 4.00 P.M.)|
How to Apply Online for Bihar SET 2020?
Step 2: In the official Page, Click Notification for the SLET Exam 2020 after released on the site
Step 3: Read the notification carefully and apply through online
Step 4: Apply Online link will be given in our blog
Step 5: Take a hard copy of online application form for future reference
Bihar SET 2020 Notification Will be updated Soon
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|