BIRAC Recruitment 2020 has released on the official site. Biotechnology Industry Research Assistance Council has released the official notifications for the posts of Director and Manager. Candidates may send their application to the given address on or before the last date that is 21-06-2020. Interested candidates can check more details from our website. We provide direct link to download the application format and all the details about this vacancy.
BIRAC Recruitment 2020 Details
Name of the Board
|Biotechnology Industry Research Assistance Council|
|Name of the Posts||
Director & manager
|As Per Norms|
Last Date to Apply
email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
Eligibility Details for Director:
- Age Limit: Applicable candidates should have below 57 years of age limit for Director and Manager. Interested candidates can check more eligibility details in the official website. We provide direct link to download the official notification in the bottom of this article.
- Educational Qualification: The applicant should be a Graduate with good academic record from a recognized University/Institution/ Chartered Accountant or Cost Accountant or a full time MBA/PGDM with specialization in Finance, with good academic record from a recognized University/Institution.
- Interested candidates can check the more details about the eligibility from the official notification as given below.
- We provide direct link to download the official notification.
Salary Details for Manager:
BIRAC will give Pay scale of Rs.1,60,000-2,90,000/- + other perks (total approximate emoluments Rs.2.50 lakhs to Rs. 4.50 lakhs) Finance Director/ Pay scale of Rs. 1,80,000-3,20,000/- + other perks (total approximate emoluments Rs.2.75 lakhs to Rs. 5.25 lakhs) for managing director/ Pay scale of Rs.1,60,000-2,90,000/- + other perks (total approximate emoluments Rs.2.50 lakhs to Rs. 4.50 lakhs) for Operational Director.
General Conditions for the Applicable Candidates:
- Candidate should be employed in a regular/contractual capacity in one of the following,
- Officers of the Central Government including Armed Forces of the Union/All India Services holding a post of Director or above(in case of Armed Forces it will be Brigadier or above).
- Officers of Schedule ‘A’ or Schedule ‘B’ CPSEs working at Board Level or one level below.
- Officers of SPSEs working at Board level or one level below and candidates from private sector companies where the annual turnover of SPSE/Private sector Company is Rs.100 crore or more.
- Candidates from private sector should possess at least 15 years of experience in the relevant field with demonstrated strength in managerial and administrative function at a Senior level in an Organization of repute.
How to Apply for BIRAC Recruitment 2020:
Interested and eligible candidates may complete their application & send to given address. Last time/date of receipt of complete application duly forwarded to Department of Biotechnology is by 15:00 hours on 21st July 2020 .No application shall be entertained under any circumstances after stipulated time/date. Incomplete applications and applications received after stipulated time/date shall be REJECTED. Search cum Selection Committee reserves the right to shortlist applications for interview.
Deputy Secretary Department of Biotechnology Room No 518, Block -3 CGO Complex, New Delhi-110003.
Download the Official Notification (for Operational Director)
Download the Official Notification (for Managing Director)
Download the Official Notification (for Finance Director)
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|