BIS Job Notification 2020 Out– Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS) has released the notification for the recruitment of Deputy Director, Librarian, Deputy Librarian and Section Officer Post on 31.10.2020. The total vacancies allotted for this post are 32. Interested candidates can apply for these posts before 45 days from the release of advertisement which is 14.12.2020. Candidates can check the eligibility criteria and other details in this page.
BIS Job Notification 2020
|Name of the Board||Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS)|
|Name of the Post||Deputy Director, Librarian, Deputy Librarian and Section Officer|
BIS Job Notification 2020 Educational Qualification:
Candidates must fulfill the following educational qualification respect to the posts they want to apply.
- Deputy Director (Administration)- Master of Business Administration (with Personnel Specialization) of two years’ duration from a recognized university. All India Council for Technical Education approved institution; or Post Graduate Degree/Post Graduate Diploma in Personnel Management/HR Management of two years’ duration from a recognized university
- Deputy Director (Finance)- Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University and Chartered Accountant/ Cost & Works Accountant/ Subordinate Accounts Service Accountant/ Master of Business Administration (with finance specialization).
- Deputy Director (Marketing & Consumer Affairs) – Masters of Business Administration (Marketing) or Master‘s Degree or Post Graduate Diploma in Mass Communication or Master‘s Degree or Post Graduate Diploma in Social Work from a recognized University/Institution.
- Deputy Director (Library)- Master’s Degree (Post Graduate Degree) in Library Science or Library and Information Science from a recognized University or Institution or Post Graduate Diploma in Library Science or Library and Information Science from a recognized University or Institution.
- Section Officer- Master of Business Administration (with Personnel/ Finance specialization) of two years duration from a recognized university/ All India Council for Technical Education approved Institution or Post Graduate Degree in related field.
- Librarian- Master‘s Degree in Library Science or Master‘s Degree in Library and Information Science from a recognized University.
- Deputy Librarian- Master‘s Degree in Library Science or Master‘s Degree in Library and Information Science from a recognized University.
BIS Job Notification 2020 Age Limit:
Candidates must below the age of 56 years on the closing date of the receipt of application to apply for these posts.
BIS Job Notification 2020 Pay Scale:
Selected candidates may pay Rs. 35,400/-to 2,08,700/- as per the notification.
BIS Job Notification 2020 Selection Process:
Candidate may selected by the interview/skill test by the board. The initial period of one year from the date of joining that is further extendable based on the satisfactory performance. The total period of deputation shall not exceed three years in any case.
How to Apply for BIS Job Notification 2020:
Step 1: Go to official website of BIS
Step 2: Download and read the notification carefully.
Step 3: If you are eligible then take a print of the application which is attached with the notification. Send your applications through proper channel to the address
Bureau of Indian Standards,
9, Bahadur Shah Zafar Marg,
New Delhi 110002.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|
Candidates can download the application form and send it with the necessary documents to the address mentioned above.
There are 32 vacancies allotted by the board in its official notification on 31.10.2020