BOSCH Recruitment 2020: Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Limited have Released the Application for the post of For Hardware Integrator for Electronic Control Units – EEF & Software Engineer – EEI Function development for Vacancies. Candidates Who are Interested to Apply for BOSCH Recruitment 2020 Can Register Online on Official Website. More Details on BOSCH Recruitment 2020 Educational Qualification, age limit, Selection Process. Candidate Can check all the details here.
BOSCH Recruitment 2020 Details
|Name of Organization||Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Limited|
|Name of Post||Hardware Integrator for Electronic Control Units – EEF & Software Engineer – EEI Function development|
|Job Posted on||09.10.2020|
Educational Qualification For the BOSCH Recruitment 2020:
B.Tech/M.Tech/BS/MS & ME in Electronics Background Check below official notification check here details in relevant fields As per Apprentice Rule and good academic record.
Experience For the BOSCH Recruitment 2020:
3+ Years experience in Electronics HW design, failure analysis, customer handling The person is responsible for defining requirements, implementation, testing and delivery of Find projects to customer.
Skills Needed For the BOSCH Recruitment 2020:
- Strong analytical and logical reasoning skills.
- Experience in analysis, design, implementation and testing of automotive SW.
- Knowledge of software configuration and Change management tools
- Following quality standards, process and methods defined for product development
- Executing hands on verification tests and coordinating validation tests with stakehodlers.
General Conditions For the BOSCH Recruitment:
- Responsible for Function Development of Engine control system functions. The person is responsible for defining requirements, implementation, testing and delivery of FnD projects to customer.
- Knowledge and experience in various Hardware circuit components, design including state of the art items like High speed uC, Power supply, Communication chips, LS/HS drivers, mechanics, reliability, EMI/EMC etc.,
How to Apply For the BOSCH Recruitment:
- Go to the official Website
- Notification Will Open Read it and Check Eligibility.
- Candidate Should Make Registration and Apply Through Login.
- You Should Check the Application from Once again whether the information are correct or in Correct.
- After that Click Submit Button ,Your Online Form will be Submitted.
- Then Generate the Pin and Will be Submitted & Print Your Registration Slip.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|