BOSCH Recruitment 2020 Released. Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Limited (RBEI) has invited the application form from the interested and eligible candidates for the post of Account Manager. Candidates may apply on or before the last date and check the qualification, Age Limit and other details from our website.
BOSCH Recruitment 2020
|Post Name||Account Manager|
Account Manager Job will be to identify, plan, and manage proactive consultative opportunity pursuit operations in an account. This may involve entering into a new Line of Business (LoB) and / or pursuing consultative, business as usual opportunities leading to an enhanced perception of Bosch as a trusted advisor in the client organization.
The Account Manager primary focus is to be the single point interface for client delivery assurance and business development within the assigned account scope. The primary responsibilities include:
- Client Relationship Management: Managing relationships with C level and mid management level people in client organization. These are the folks directly involved with Bosch engagement and the account manager will be responsible for addressing their queries / complaints / concerns.
- Business Development: driving revenues within the assigned account scope
- Client delivery assurance: Assuring the client of Bosch commitment and driving the delivery process by working collaboratively with the Delivery Managers and other business units. Coordinate and consolidate the effort of the all arms of the organization for the account
- Taking Go-to-market solutions to accounts within the account scope
- Account Planning, Governance, and timely collection of receivables
- Account Profitability: Working with delivery managers to ensure profitability at sale is adhered
- Pricing decisions within the scope of the Master Services Agreement
- Pre-sales proposal support for new business development outside of account scope
- Managing operational excellence at account level
- Should have good knowledge of Microsoft Technologies and Business Lines and must have experience in Software products & Solution sales, preferably with Microsoft
- Handled management responsibilities including Project Management and /or Account Management
- Basic Financial management skills.
- Technical leadership
- Total Experience 10 to 12 years with 5 years in Account Management
- Education qualification: B. Tech in Computer Science & MBA in Sales & Marketing
- Leading My Self: Develops resilience by managing own personal resources with care. High Learning ability and pro-active.
- Leading Others: Comfortably delegates tasks & decisions, empowers team members & gives them constructive feedback.
- Cooperation: Good in building relations and network across the organization.
- Communication: Good communication, analytical and inter-personal skills. Good listener, team player and change agent
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|