BPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2020 OUT – Apply Online. Bihar Public Service Commission has released the recruitment notification for the post of Lecturer, Hindi and Lecturer, Ceramics Engineering in Govt. Polytechnic/ Govt. Women Polytechnic Institutes under Science & Technology Dept., Govt. of Bihar. So Eligible and Interested Candidates can apply for this post. Candidates can know the notification details and apply through online in our blog. Stay Active with us for further updates!!
|Name of the Board||Bihar Public Service Commission|
|Start Date to Apply||24.09.2020|
|Last Date to Apply||22.10.2020|
|Last Date to Send Hard Copy of Online Application||05.11.2020|
BPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2020 Educational Qualification:
Candidate should have completed Masters degree in Hindi subject with first class or Equivalent at Bachelors or Masters Level or B.E/B.Tech/B.S/B.Sc (Engg.) in Ceramics Engg. with first class or Equivalent from a recognized University/Institute.
BPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2020 Age Limit:
Candidate should have completed Minimum of 21 yrs to maximum of 65 years
BPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2020 Application Fee:
- General, BC, EWS: Rs. 750/-
- SC, ST Candidates: Rs. 200/-
- PH Candidates: Rs. 200/-
BPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2020 Salary:
Selected candidates will have a pay of Rs. 56,100 in a level matrix of 09
BPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2020 Selection Process:
Candidates will be selected based on
- Academic Record
- Maximum 10 (10% of Percentage Mark obtained in B.Tech/B.E/B.S/ B.Sc(Engg.) in relevant branch).
- Maximum 5 (5% of Percentage Marks obtained in M.Tech/M.E/M.S in relevant branch.
- Evaluation of work Knowledge and Teaching skill through written Test (objective) (Weightage.40 Marks)
- For Engineering/Technology stream, the syllabus of Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) will be applicable.
- Interview – 15 Marks
- Weightage to candidates working on contract basis on the post of Lecturer under Department of Science & Technology and possessing minimum eligibility-criteria @ 05 marks per year (Maximum- 25 marks)
How to apply for BPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2020?
Step 1: Go to Official Site
Step 2: In the official page, click Important Notice, Advertisement & Instructions for Applying Online for the post of Lecturer, Hindi in Govt. Polytechnic/ Govt. Women Polytechnic Institutes under Science & Technology Dept., Govt. of Bihar. (Advt. No. 61/2020)
OR Important Notice, Advertisement & Instructions for Applying Online for the post of Lecturer, Ceramics Engineering in Govt. Polytechnic/ Govt. Women Polytechnic Institutes under Science & Technology Dept., Govt. of Bihar. (Advt. No. 60/2020)
Step 3: It will direct to advertisement page and read it carefully
Step 4: Now do the registration and Make a Payment
Step 5: Registration Link will be activated on 24.09.2020 in the official site.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|