BRLPS Various Posts Interview Call Letter 2020 Released. Bihar Rural Livelihoods Promotion Society (BRLPS) has released the interview call letter for (Community Coordinator, Bpm, Livlihood Specialist, Training Officer, Office Assistant- BPIU and Accountant-BPIU).
Interview Call letter of Candidates for already published merit lists of BPM, Livelihood Specialist, Training Officer, Office Assistant- BPIU and Accountant-BPIU are published. BRLPS Various Posts Interview Call Letter 2020 details are given below link in our blog.
BRLPS Interview Call Letter
|Name of the Board||Bihar Rural Livelihoods Promotion Society (BRLPS)|
|Post Name||Community Coordinator, Bpm, Livelihood Specialist, Training Officer, Office Assistant- BPIU and Accountant-BPIU|
|Interview Date||10.09.2020 to 23.09.2020|
|Status||Interview Call Letter Released|
Please read carefully and comply with all the instructions Candidates will be allowed to appear in Village Internship/GD & Interview: –
- Candidate must Report the Venue at 9:00 AM.
- Applicants are requested to carry their original documents i.e. 2 Passport Size Photograph ,ID Proof, Residential Proof, Caste Category, Documents Related to Academics & Work Experience, at the time of interview for the verification purpose.
- It is mandatory to bring original copy of the documents, If a Candidate belongs to any special category such as Physically Handicapped (PH).
- Candidates are advised to carry Domicile certificate of Bihar issued by BDO/SDO i.e. Residential Address Proof, 10th/ 12th Mark sheet, Ration Card, Electricity Bill, Birth Certificate and if belongs to other state no need to carry above mentioned domicile certificate.
- Candidates are requested to visit the link: https://m2.jobsbrlps.info/candidate/login.php to download Admit Card & Candidate information form and must carry printout with them.
- Candidates are allowed only in proper formal attire at interview venue.
- Candidate needs to make his/her own travel for attending the interview.
- Candidates must follow the Social Distancing norms as per Government guidelines.
- Candidates must wear “Mask” & carry Sanitizer with themselves to prevent the spread of current COVID-19 Pandemic.