BRLPS Recruitment 2020 OUT – Apply for 77 DEO, Office Assistant & Other Vacancies. The Bihar Rural Livelihoods Promotion Society (BRLPS) has released the recruitment of State Mission Manager, Mission Manager, Finance and Procurement Officer, Finance Officer, Procurement Officer, District Mission Manager, Programme Manager, Accountant, Office Assistant, Data Entry Operator & PA cum steno for 77 vacancies. The candidates can apply on or before 30 September 2020.
|Name of the Board||Bihar Rural Livelihoods Promotion Society (BRLPS)|
|Post Name||Mission Manager, Mission Manager, Finance and Procurement Officer, Finance Officer, Procurement Officer, District Mission Manager & Others|
|Last date to apply online||30-09-2020|
BRLPS DEO Vacancy 2020:
- State Mission Manager – 10
- Mission Manager – 14
- Finance and Procurement Officer – 01
- Finance Officer – 01
- Procurement Officer – 01
- District Mission Manager – 30
- Programme Manager -10
- Accountant – 03
- Office Assistant – 03
- Data Entry Operator – 02
- PA cum steno – 02
Total Vacancies – 77
BRLPS DEO Age Limit 2020:
The Candidate’s Minimum Age limit is 21 years as on 31st August, 2020.
BRLPS DEO Education Qualification 2020:
- State Mission Manager & Mission Manager: PG Degree/ Diploma/ B.E/ B.Tech.
- Finance and Procurement Officer: PG Degree/ Diploma/ CA.
- District Mission Manager: Post-Graduation degree /diploma.
- Programme Manager Accountant & Office Assistant: Degree in concerned subject.
- PA cum steno: Retired Central / State government officer.
- Check Advertisement for Other Posts
BRLPS DEO Salary 2020:
- State Mission Manager – Rs. 90000
- Mission Manager – Rs. 60000
- Finance and Procurement Officer – Rs. 90000
- Finance Officer – Rs. 60000
- Procurement Officer – Rs. 60000
- District Mission Manager – Rs. 45000
- Programme Manager – Rs. Rs. 32000
- Accountant – Rs. 27000
- Office Assistant – Rs.22500
- Data Entry Operator – As per Beltron Norms
- PA cum steno – Rs. 27000
BRLPS DEO Selection Process 2020:
Bihar BRLPS selection will be based on Percentage of marks obtained in the qualifying examination & Experience, GD/ PPT & Personal Interview.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|