BRO Cook and Vehicle Mechanic Exam Center 2020 Notice Released. Border Roads Organisation has informed that written exam for the posts of Cook and Vehicle Mechanic posts against Advertisement No. 01/2019 will be conducted at the same date and time i.e on 01 November 2020 at 1200 Hrs to 1500 Hrs (12 PM to 3 PM) (For all caste categories). Total Two hundred thirty six candidates only qualified for the written examination.
So, candidates who are applied for the exam and choose the center the center is now revised by the official and notice released candidates can download the notice in the mentioned below link in our blog.
BRO Exam Center 2020:
|Name of the Board||Border Roads Organisation|
|Post Name||Cook and Vehicle Mechanic|
|Status||Exam Center Change Notice Released|
BRO Cook and Vehicle Mechanic Exam Center:
All candidates who had been allotted Centre at K V No.2 Jodhpur are required to attend exam at Army Public School Ajmer Road (Near FOL Depot Jodhpur), Rajasthan Pin-342010 or Kendriya Vidyalaya No-01 (Army) Near No.-02 (Army) Cantt Area, Jodhpur, Rajasthan Pin-342006 due to non availability of K V No.2 Jodhpur due to election requirements.
All candidates are requested to attend exam at the revised centre and reach at the new centre accordingly. Vehicles/ transport will also be available at the K V No.2 Jodhpur to carry candidates to the new centre.
In case of any difficulty / If any issue in the exam center candidates should conduct candidates may contact GREF Centre or HQ 45 BRTF (0291-2544604 or 9557381747) for any information.
- Reporting Date: 01 Nov 2020
- Reporting Time: 1200 Hrs to 1500 Hrs (12 PM to 3 PM) (For all caste categories)
- Reporting Centre: Army Public School Ajmer Road (Near FOL Depot Jodhpur), Rajasthan Pin-342010 or Kendriya Vidyalaya No-01 (Army) Near No.-02 (Army) Cantt Area, Jodhpur, Rajasthan Pin-342006
- It is mandatory for Candidates to wear face mask (3ply), hand gloves, carry sanitizer bottle (small), transparent small size water bottle, Clip board and Blue Ball Pen Only.
- Mobile Phone or any other electronic devices are strictly prohibited in the exam hall. Please report at the time given in the Admit Card.
- In view of the COVID-19 situation, exam may happen on different dates at different locations in case of any lockdown/unforeseen event and scores of the candidates would be normalized to bring all the candidates to the same level of difficulty, if required.