BRO MSW Cook and Vehicle Mechanic Exam Center 2020 Notice Released. Border Roads Organisation has released the list of candidates to appear at Rishikesh (Rishikesh Centre is for a candidate for Uttar Pradesh & Uttarakhand) examination centre for the post of Multi Skilled Worker Cook and Vehicle Mechanic (all categories) against Advt no. 01/2019.
So, candidates who are applied for the exam and choose the center in Rishikesh can download the notice in the mentioned below link in our blog. If anyone needs to change the exam center can change through the contact details given below.
BRO Exam Center 2020:
|Name of the Board||Border Roads Organisation|
|Post Name||MSW Cook and Vehicle Mechanic|
|Status||Exam Center Notice Released|
BRO Cook and Vehicle Mechanic Exam Date:
written exam for the posts of COOK and VEHICLE MECHANIC posts against Advertisement No. 01/2019 is being planned to be conducted on 01 November 2020 at 1200 Hrs to 1500 Hrs (12 PM to 3 PM) to re-commence the recruitment process for these posts (For all the caste categories).
- Reporting Date: 01 Nov 2020
- Reporting Time: 0830 Hrs TO 1100 Hrs
- Reporting Centre: DSB International Public School Malviya Nagar, Gumaniwala, Rishikesh, Uttarakhand Pin-249204
- Contact No. of Conducting Unit: 0186-2340724
- It is mandatory for Candidates to wear face mask (3ply), hand gloves, carry sanitizer bottle (small), transparent small size water bottle, Clip board and Blue Ball Pen Only.
- Candidates are required to bring Original Admit Card already sent vide above mentioned Control Number along with Aadhar Card on the day of written test.
- Mobile Phone or any other electronic devices are strictly prohibited in the exam hall.
- Please report at the time given in the Admit Card.
- In view of the COVID-19 situation, exam may happen on different dates at different locations in case of any lockdown/unforeseen event and scores of the candidates would be normalized to bring all the candidates to the same level of difficulty, if required.
In case any change of Exam Centre required Contact:
Candidate to forward application at e-mail ‘email@example.com’ or Fax No. 020-27171231 by 25th Oct 2020. The candidate should mention his Control Number, e-mail and Mobile Number positively. No application will be considered after 25th Oct 2020.