BSE Odisha Language Test 2020 Date Released – Download Exam Instruction. The Board of Secondary Education, Odisha has going to conduct the Half Yearly Examination Language Test for the class 8th & Single Subject for the 10th Class Student. The Examination will be held on 28.09.2020, 30.09.2020 & 12.10.2020. Now Candidates may check the Exam Instruction from our website.
BSE Odisha Language Test Date
|Board Name||Board of Secondary Education, Odisha|
|Class Name||10th & 8th|
|Status||Exam Date Released|
|Exam Date||28.09.2020, 30.09.2020 & 12.10.2020|
Eligibility (Single Subject, Class-X Std.)
Any person who has passed with a language other than Odia in the H.S.C. Examination of B.S.E, Odisha or an Examination declared equivalent with that of H.S.C. Examination by the B.S.E., Odisha shall be allowed to appear Single Subject Examination in Odia.
Eligibility (Half Yearly Language Test, Class-VIII Std.)
- Officers serving under Govt. of Odisha whose mother tongue is other than Odia.
- Others who have passed HSC Examination/ Examination conducted at the end of Class–VIII with MIL other than Odia.
- Any other candidate, pursuing studies in the State of Odisha with MIL other than Odia.
- Cost of Application Form – Rs.100/- (Rupees one hundred) only. (Application form is available in the Board’s website i.e. www.bseodisha.nic.in & www.bseodisha.ac.in which has to be downloaded for filling up of the forms.)
- For Single Subject, Class–X Standard :– Examination Fee without fine will be Rs.1000/- (Rupees One thousand) only and with fine will be Rs.1200/- (Rupees one thousand two hundred) only
- For Half Yearly Language Test, Class–VIII Standard :– Examination Fees without fine will be Rs.500/- (Rupees Five Hundred) only and with fine will be Rs.600/- (Rupees Six hundred) only.
- Fee will be deposited in shape of cash at the cash counter of respective Zonal Offices/ Head Office, Cuttack only on working days.
- The Single Subject (Class-X standard) Examination in Odia & Half Yearly (Class-VIII Standard) Language Test in Odia shall be conducted directly by the Board through its Zonal Offices situated at Cuttack, Bhubaneswar, Balasore, Berhampur , Jeypore, & Sambalpur.
- The candidates desire to appear such examinations shall apply directly to the Secretary, B.S.E., Odisha, through the concerned Deputy Secretary of the Board’s Zonal Offices.
- The Single Subject Examination & Half Yearly Language Test pass certificates are separate additional qualification to fulfill the language knowing requirement of a candidate. Pass mark obtained in Single Subject Examination by a candidate should not be re-placed with the First Language mark, he/she obtained in his/her H.S.C. or Secondary(Class-X) passed out Examination.
- The candidates desirous of appearing Single Subject (Class–X Standard) Examination can appear in Odia language only.