TS SSC Hall Tickets 2020 OUT – Download Telangana 10th Class Admit Card. BSE Telangana SSC Public Exam Hall tickets 2020 June released at bse.telangana.gov.in, manabadi websites. Candidates check download their Telangana/TS 10th hall tickets 2020 Name wise/ School Wise from official website. Telangana State Board of Secondary Education has conducting the 10th class Regular exams from 8th June to 5th July, 2020. Now all those candidates are looking for SSC Examinations hall ticket then don’t you want to be tensed, because TS Education Board had published the online TS 10th Hall Ticket 2020 for annual Examinations on the official website. Here we have given direct link to download the SSC hall tickets.
TS SSC Hall Ticket 2020
Name of the Board
|Board of School Education Telangana|
Class 10th/ SSC
|08-06-2020 to 05-07-2020|
|Hall Ticket released date||
Hall Ticket Released
TS Class 10th Hall Ticket 2020:
TS SSC hall tickets is so much valuable for all those candidates those who required to try last examinations of SSC Year 2019-20, because without examination hall ticket a scholar won’t be approved to enter in the examination Centre of Government School as across all over Telangana State, India. Now if you were in search of examination hall ticket then you are on very right page, because here you might accessible the hall ticket by direct link for BSE Telangana SSC hall tickets 2020 in the simple way. More than Lakh of students are prepared to effort for SSC Examination 2020 to get the good marks. They all will require working very hard to get best grades in the TS SSC Exams 2020. Aspirants desire to download hall ticket of SSC, because there are so lots of significant particulars about Exams printed on the hall ticket 2020.
Details in the TS SSC Hall Ticket 2020:
All the hopefuls competing for the written test must download TS SSC hall tickets from the BSE Telangana website, bse.telangana.gov.in. The hall ticket is likely to available before 10-15 days of the exam date. Hence the competitors must get ready to download the hall tickets when the download link is available on Official website. The hall ticket/hall ticket contains the information of,
- Examination venue
- Date of the test
- Timings of the test
- Candidate’s name
- Register number/hall ticket number
- Date of birth of the candidate
- Father’s/Mother’s Name
- Candidate’s signature
- Candidate’s Photograph
- And other details, guidelines.
Instruction to the Candidates:
- Candidate should note the examination dates against the paper I and II of the subjects appearing.
- The candidate is advised to visit the centre one or two days in advance to know the location of the centre and transportation facilities available to reach the centre on time daily to avoid tension and confusion.
- Candidate should verify the particulars printed in the hall ticket and bring to the notice of the forwarding school Head master and the Chief Superintendent of the centre, mistakes if any well in advance.
- The candidate should be present at the examination centre by 9:00 AM on all the days of examination.
- Candidate who resorts to any kind of malpractice during the examination will not be permitted to write subsequent papers as per G.O.Rt.No. 872 Edn/Exam Dept, dated: 16-05-1992.
- Candidate (Regular/Private) should preserve this “Hall Ticket” for any further future correspondence.
- Wherever the photo is not printed /manually written hall ticket is received, the H.M. has to affix photo of the candidate under his or her attestation duly affixing the school stamp.
- “OMR Bar Coding” is extended for all papers – SSC, OSSC and Vocational SSC. Before the commencement of examination candidate will be supplied Main Answer booklet having 4 pages and printed Bar Coded OMR Sheet having details of Candidate and that day’s examination. The candidate must verify the particulars printed on OMR sheet with his/her particulars such as Roll Number etc., and Staple it, if it belongs to him/her to the main answer book as indicated. In case of discrepancy, he/she should bring it to the notice of the Invigilator and obtain correct OMR Sheet. Then he/she should start answering. Please don’t write Roll Number on any page of Main Answer book, Additional answer book, Map, Graph Sheet and Bit Paper. He/she should write main answer booklet serial number on Graph sheet, map and Bit Paper.
- All candidates must appear for exam at the centre allotted only, otherwise their performance will be cancelled outright. First Lang : Tel – Telegu ; Hin – Hindi ; Tam – Tamil ; Kan – Kannada ; Mar – Marathi ; Urd – Urdu ; Ori – Oriya ; Ara – Arabic ;Per – Persian ; San – Sanskrit Second Lang : Hin – Hindi; Tel – Telegu; Spl.Eng – Special English
How to Download TS SSC Hall Ticket 2020:
- Go to official websites of Board i.e., bsetelangana.org or manabadi.com
- Find for TS 10th class hall tickets/ hall tickets link.
- Enter the necessary particulars (Hall ticket number, Date of birth)
- Then hall Tickets appeared for particular exams.
- Download the hall tickets and save it for future use.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|