BTSC 3270 AMO & Other post Recruitment 2020 Notification Released. Bihar Technical Service Commission (BTSC) has announced the huge vacancy for filling up the 3270 Ayush Medical Officer, Ayush Physician, Homeopathic Medical Officer, Homeopathic Physician, Yunani Medical Officer, Yunani Physician post. So, candidates can apply through only online mode from 29.09.2020 to 28.10.2020. The other mode of Application will not be considered. BTSC 3270 AMO & Other post Recruitment 2020 Notification PDF given below.
BTSC Recruitment 2020:
|Name of the Board||Bihar Technical Service Commission (BTSC)|
|Post Name||Ayush Medical Officer, Ayush Physician, Homeopathic Medical Officer, Homeopathic Physician, Yunani Medical Officer, Yunani Physician|
|Apply Date||29.09.2020 to 28.10.2020|
Medical Officer & Physician – 3270 (Total)
- Ayurvedic Medical Officer – 1502
- Ayurvedic Physician – 126
Total – 1628
- Homeopathic Medical Officer – 894
- Homeopathic Physician – 76
Total – 970
- Yunani Medical Officer – 622
- Yunani Physician – 50
Total – 672
Candidates should possess BHMS/BUMS MBBS/BDS/MD/MS/Ayurveda doctors, etc or equivalent from a recognized Board/University/Institution.
Candidates should have Max 40 yrs of Age Limit
Candidate’s selection is based on either through the Written Test/ Interview
Min Rs. 9, 300/- to Max Rs. 34, 800/-
- General/OBC/EWS (Non-Domicile of Bihar) application Fee – Rs.200/-
- Other State candidates (All Category) application Fee – Rs.200/-
- SC/ST/EBC (Bihar Domicile) application Fee – Rs.50/-
- All Category Female application Fee – Rs.50/-
How to Apply?
- Log on http://pariksha.nic.in/ to access the home page of the “Candidate Segment”.
- Before filling up the form candidates are advised to carefully go through the Relevant Notification published in the Leading News Papers and also available in the “Notifications/Advertisements” in Candidate segment page.
- Place the mouse over the “Notifications/Advertisements” menu to view all details of notifications with respect of vacancies/post.
- Click on “Notifications/Advertisements” link would take you to the list of all the active Notifications, where you can select to Apply for any of the listed notification by clicking on the link “Apply” against each notification.
- Click on “Apply” button it will open option “Candidate Registration”.
- For Part-I Candidate Registration process you have to click on “Candidate Registration” option it will fetch out Candidate Basic Registration page in which the candidates have to fill fundamental information, particulars and details asked for. Fields with * indication are mandatory and essential to be filled in by the candidate. Every field has clear instructions for filling up online form are written, which should be carefully read and strictly followed by the candidates while filling up the form.
- Read User guidelines carefully using “User Instruction” option. Pay the fee
- The Application form divided into two options namely “Candidate Registration” and “Submit Application Form”.
- Take a application printout for future use