Byju’s Recruitment 2021 Out – Apply for Associate, Editorial Team – Content Development Post – Eligibility Criteria, Salary Details and Online Application Link Given – Byju’s has released a notification for hiring the post of Associate, Editorial Team – Content Development. Candidates who have extraordinary knowledge in correcting spelling mistakes and punctuation can apply for this recruitment. Job Location is Bangalore, Karnataka. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment directly from here by using the link given at the below.
Byju’s Recruitment 2021 Details
Name of the Board
|Name of the Post||
Associate, Editorial Team – Content Development
Number of Vacancies
|As Per Requirements|
Byju’s is one of the leading education-media-technology companies. Which is mainly popular for enhancing learning experiences by delivering via videos, books, games, and more. The position is a Associate is a key part of an editorial team comprised of writers and editors who proof-read and fact-check. Job Location will be IBC Knowledge Park, Bhavani Nagar, Suddagunte Palya, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India.
Byju’s Eligibility Criteria 2021
- Candidate who completed Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in English or Journalism can apply.
- Candidate who has deep understanding in English grammar, punctuation and correcting spelling mistakes can apply for this recruitment.
- For more details about eligibility criteria check recruitment notification.
Associate Editorial Team Roles and Responsibilities
- Applicant should ensure the text is concise, consistent, and both grammatically and factually correct.
- Role Bearer should ensure that each sentence is easy to read,smooth, logical, and sequential flow of concepts,
- Candidate should collaborate with designers and writers to get products ready to ship,
- Candidate should take the ownership of your work and also driving your team’s growth.
Byju’s Salary Package
Candidates should have to work for 5 days a week. Salary will be given as per Industry Standards and the job location is Bangalore, Karnataka.
How to Apply for Byju’s Recruitment 2021?
- Go to official website Byju’s.
- Go to careers page and find the job notification.
- Or use the link given at the end of the page.
- It will lead you to application page.
- Read all the instructions and click the apply now.
- Fill the application and upload the required documents.
- Submit the application form and take a print out if required.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|
Candidates who completed Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in English or Journalism can apply for Associate, Editorial Team at Byju’s recruitment 2021.
Job location for the post of Associate, Editorial Team at Byju’s is Bangalore, India.
Go to official website of Byju’s or use the link given in this post to apply for Byju’s Associate, Editorial Team.