UIDAI Recruitment 2021 Announced by CAG – For Deputy Director and ASO Post | Download Notification PDF and Apply Here. Office of the Comptroller and Auditor General of India, New Delhi has released the recruitment notification for the post of Deputy Director and Assistant Section Officer. Interested Candidates are advised to download the notification PDF and refer it thoroughly. Check eligibility criteria using the Official notification and then proceed to apply for CAG Recruitment 2021.
CAG Recruitment 2021 Last date
Application form received only up to 05.07.2021. No application shall be entertained under any circumstances after the stipulated time/date. Incomplete applications and applications received after the stipulated time/date shall be REJECTED. Board reserves the right to shortlist applicants for interviews. No other mode of application will be considered.
Application form and Official Notification direct link available at the end of this page. Kindly refer to this page till the end for further details and applying procedures also available on this page.
CAG Careers 2021 Details
Name of the Board
|Office of the Comptroller and Auditor General of India|
Name of the Post
|Deputy Director and Assistant Section Officer|
|Last Date to Apply||
CAG Jobs 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidate maximum age limit for appointment by deputation shall not exceed 56 years as o the closing date of receipt of applications. Candidate must fulfil the age limit criteria, If failed then they would be rejected.
For Deputy Director Post: Candidate should be Senior Audit/Accounts Officer with three years regular service is mandatory OR Assistant Audit/Accounts Officer with six years regular service is mandatory to apply for CAG Recruitment 2021.
For Assistant Section Officer Post: Candidate should be Senior Auditor or Senior Accountant is Preferred to apply for CAG Recruitment 2021.
CAG Recruitment 2021 Required Documents
- Bio-data (2 copies) in the enclosed prescribed Proforma
- Photocopies of complete and up to date APARs for the last 5 years duly attested on each page
- Integrity Certificate/Vigilance Clearance Certificate and statement of major/minor penalty during last 10 years.
How to Apply for CAG Careers 2021?
- Go to the Official site of CAG website.
- Select “Contact us” section on the Home page.
- Find and select the required notification on that page.
- The notification contains application form also.
- Fill the application and send it to the belonging address.
- While forwarding the recommendations, the Sanctioned Strength, Person-in-Position and vacancies in Sr. A)/AAO/Sr. Auditor/Sr. Accountant cadres may specifically be indicated in the letter.
Application form and Notification for UIDAI Recruitment 2021 – Released by CAG
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|
05.07.2021 is the last date to apply for CAG Recruitment 2021.
Candidate maximum age limit for appointment by deputation shall not exceed 56 years as o the closing date of receipt of applications is mandatory to apply for CAG Recruitment 2021.
Candidates are advised to visit the Official site OR Refer this page till the end for further details and application form direct link also available on this page.