Calcutta High Court Judge Entry Level Answer Key 2020 Out – Download Phase II Exam Date Details Here!! Calcutta high court has released the answer key for Preliminary Examination (OMR based), held on December 21, 2020 for Judicial Officers and exam date for phase 2 also released. Candidates can download the answer key and result in the official website. More details are given below in our blog.
Calcutta High Court Answer Key 2020 Details:
|Name of the board||Calcutta High Court|
|Name of the post||Judicial Officers|
|Status||Answer key released|
Calcutta High Court Answer Key & Download Phase II Exam Date 2020:
- The list contains the names of the candidates, who have secured more than 50% marks and they are qualified for Written Test (Second Phase).
- The candidates, whose names are appearing in the above list are directed to appear personally for verification of their documents at the Recruitment Cell, Room No. 654, 6th Floor, Sequa-Centenary Building, High Court, Calcutta on January 6, 2020 (Wednesday), OR January 7, 2020 (Thursday) from 11:00 AM to 04:00 PM along with the required documents.
- The date, time & venue of the Written Test (Second Phase) of the instant process of recruitment.
- No candidate will be allowed to enter into the examination centre without production of his/her Original Admit Card. For further announcements, all concerned are requested to follow the Court’s website www.calcuttahighcourt.gov.in, regularly.
- For more details refer the official notification pdf.
How to download the answer key and Phase II exam date details 2020:
- Candidates can go to the official website of Calcutta high court.
- Search on the latest notice in the official page.
- Click on the answer key and result of the judicial officier.
- Check the exam date and download the answer key 2020.
The exam date is 23/12/2020 for Calcutta High Court 2020.
Candidates can download the result and answer from the official website.
The exam will be on written type offline mode.