Canara Bank SO Recruitment 2020 Apply Online Begins on 25.11.2020. Canara Bank has announced the huge vacancies for engagement of Specialist Officers in various disciplines in Scale I & II posts. Now the Apply Online link is activated for the SO posts. Candidates can apply soon from 25.11.2020 to 15.12.2020. Check eligibility and apply online soon for the bank jobs. Canara Bank SO Recruitment 2020 Notification link given below.
Canara Bank Recruitment 2020:
|Name of the Board||Canara Bank|
|Post Name||Lab Technician, Manager & Veterinary Assistant|
|Apply Online Date & Closure of registration of application||25.11.2020 to 15.12.2020|
|Last date for printing your application||30.12.2020|
|Status||Apply Online Begins|
- SC/ST/PWBD – Rs. 100+ GST [Intimation Charges only]
- All Others – Rs. 600 + GST
How to Apply:
- Eligible candidates are requested to apply ON-LINE through link given in our Bank’s website www.canarabank.com. No other means / mode of Application will be accepted. Please read this advertisement carefully and ensure your eligibility before paying fees / submitting application.
- Candidates are requested to read the contents of the advertisement and ensure their eligibility before applying. The eligible candidates are required to apply ON-LINE through bank’s website www.canarabank.com. The link for registration of application will be open in our website on the dates indicated at the top of this advertisement.
- All applicants should have a valid personal email ID. The registered email id should be kept functional till completion of this recruitment project. All the communications will be sent to the candidates to this email ID only.
- Candidates are requested to read the contents of the advertisement and ensure their eligibility before applying. The eligible candidates are required to apply ON-LINE through bank’s website www.canarabank.com. The link for registration of application will be open in our website on the dates indicated in the advertisement.
- All applicants should have a valid personal email ID. The registered email id should be kept functional till completion of this recruitment project. All the communications will be sent to the candidates to this email ID only. The Guidelines For Filling On-Line Application Are As Follows:
- Candidates are required to visit the Bank’s website www.canarabank.comØ “Recruitment Project – 2/2020 – Specialistà Recruitment à Careers à Officers and Special Recruitment Drive under ST Category”.
- Candidates are required to upload their photograph and signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature. Candidates while filling their on-line application, the name of the candidate and his / her father / husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the certificates / mark sheets. Any change / alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
- The candidates name in the online application should be as it appears in SSC/SSLC/X Standard Marks Card. In case the candidate has changed his/her name, the changed name should be as per the Gazette Notification/ Marriage Certificate. Candidates should fill all the fields in the on-line application.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill in the online application themselves as no change in any of the data filled in the online application will be possible/ entertained. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. No change is permitted after clicking on FINAL SUBMIT Button.
- Submission of incorrect / false information in the online application will render the candidature invalid. After completion of on-line registration, candidate should take systemØ generated print-out of Registered On-line Application.
- An email/ SMS intimation with the Registration Number and PasswordØ generated on successful registration of the application will be sent to the candidate’s email ID/ Mobile Number specified in the online application form as a system generated acknowledgement.
- If candidate do not receive the email and SMS intimation at the email ID/ Mobile number specified by them, they may consider that their online application has not been successfully registered. An online application which is incomplete in any respect such as without proper passport size photograph and signature uploaded in the online application form/ unsuccessful fee payment will not be considered as valid.
- Retain a copy of the final on-line application print out along withØ Registration Number & Password safely for your records. A candidate should submit only one application. In case of multiple applications only the latest valid completed application will be retained and the application fee / intimation charges paid for the other multiple registration(s) will stand forfeited.
- Any information submitted by an applicant in his/ her application shall be binding on the candidate personally and he/she shall be liable for prosecution/ civil consequences in case the information/ details furnished by him/ her are found to be false at a later stage. Bank will not be responsible for any consequences arising out of furnishing of incorrect and incomplete details in the application or omission to provide the required details in the application form.
What should I do if there is lot of delay in accessing the page?
Speed for Registration of On-Line Application on Internet, is based on various factors like Internet Speed, large number of applicants trying to register the application at the same time etc. Therefore if you are not able to get the pages for registration immediately, please retry after a gap of 15 minutes or during off-peak hours in the night.
I did not receive the acknowledgement / reply to my email communication?
“Reply to” Email Id for the Application is created for the convenience of the Candidates for genuine communications. Please do not use this address to send back the emails for “Acknowledgment”, “Vacation Mail”, “Friendship Offers”, “Sales Offers” etc. Our Email Server is configured to delete such emails automatically.
In case of doubt about the successful Registration, candidates are advised to visit the Page for Re-Print of Application / e-Receipt, generate the Printout and preserve the soft copy and hard copy (printout) of the Application.