CBSE 12th Re-Evaluation Details 2020 released on the official site. Central Secondary of Education has released the 12th Board Examination result. The Reevaluation details are given below. So, candidates can download the CBSE 12th Re-Evaluation Details 2020 in the mentioned link in our blog.
CBSE 12th Re-Evaluation Details
Name of the Board
|Central Secondary of Education|
12th Board Examination
|23.07.2020 to 24.07.2020|
|Obtaining Evaluation of Photocopy Answer books||
01.08.2020 to 02.08.2020
|06.08.2020 to 07.07.2020|
Revaluation Form Fees & Last Date
Modalities and Schedule for Senior Secondary School (Class XII) Examinations, 2020 Only for “Improvement Category” Candidates in the subjects whose examinations have been conducted by CBSE for the processes of :
- Verification of Marks
- Obtaining Photocopy of the Evaluated Answer Book(s)
- Re-evaluation of Marks
Application for Obtaining Photocopy of the Evaluated Answer Book:
- Only those candidates who have applied for verification of Marks Online in a manner as prescribed above will be eligible to apply for obtaining a photocopy of the evaluated answer book(s).
- Processing charges will be Rs.700/- per subject. The schedule is given in Annexure-A.
- Application submitted on behalf of the candidate and also the incomplete application will be summarily rejected and fees deposited shall be forfeited without any further reference.
- Photocopy of the evaluated answer book will be provided in the candidate’s login account after blocking all information relating to the identity of the Examiner/ Evaluator/ any other official associated with the examination/evaluation process etc.
- If the candidate desires to challenge the marks awarded to any question, then he/she will have to apply online, as per the schedule for a re-evaluation of marks.
Re-Evaluation of Evaluated Answer Book(S):
- Only those candidates who have applied for obtaining a photocopy of the evaluated answer book shall be eligible to apply for re-evaluation or challenge the marks awarded to any question(s).
- Request for re-evaluation/challenges shall be accepted only for theory portion @ Rs. 100/- per question.
- The applicant will have to refer to the marking scheme in the subject concerned which would be available on the website along with the question paper. Thereafter, candidates can submit an application for re-evaluation in the required question(s) with reasoning.
- Status of revaluation shall be uploaded on the website followed by a formal letter by speed post/e-mail.
- No appeal or review against the re-evaluation would be entertained.