CBSE Admission 2020 – Check Online Filling Procedure Details and Application Process. Central Board of Secondary Education has released the notice regarding admission and Online Filling Procedure for School/Colleges. Candidates/Students can know the admission details and download the same in our blog. Application Form Details and Admission criteria notice Download link is given in this page. Stay Active with us for further updates!!
|Name of the Board||Central Board of Secondary Education|
|Description||Admission and Online application Procedure|
|Admission and Online Filling Procedure||Download Below|
|Status||Admission and Online Filling Procedure Notice|
Admissions are made in the school either in entry class or in any other class. All the schools are having their own admission form. It has been observed that students use to make request at several occasions to make the changes in their personal data viz. their name, Mother’s name, Father’s/Guardian’s name, Date of Birth even after passing Class-X/XII. This problem could be avoided by the schools by ensuring entry of correct data in Admission Form and thereafter its correct transference to Admission and Withdrawal Register & thereafter at the time of leaving school in Transfer Certificate.
Draft Copy of Admission Form, Admission and Withdrawal Register & Transfer Certificate is provided for the reference of the school. Schools should ensure strict compliance with regards to correct information and valid documents. Whenever schools are transferring data in any documents, Name of the candidate, Mothers name, Father’s/Guardian’s name & Date of Birth should be transferred very carefully to avoid any mistake.
Further, following may also be advised to the parents at the time of admission:-
- Spelling of name of Student/Mother/Father/Guardian should be as is recorded in the Birth Certificate and maintained as per Admission and Withdrawal Register by the school.
- Date of Birth is as per the Birth Certificate and as per Admission and Withdrawal Register maintained by the school.
- Expanded name of student and Mother/Father/Guardian should be given by the student/parents. No abbreviations be given.
- May check that their data is similar in all the documents like Date of Birth Certificate, School records, Aadhaar Card and Passport etc.
- Parent will anticipate the requirement of the surname as when visiting abroad, it may be required by the visiting country to have both name and surname. Hence, surname be mentioned in the data alongwith first name.
- Mother’s name should as known after marriage.
- No nick/pet name be mentioned.
- Date of Birth certificate should have been issued within stipulated period as mentioned in the Registration of Births and Deaths Act, 1969. Alertness & compliance shown by the schools will reduce the requests of change in student’s data.
STANDARD OPERATING PROCEDURES FOR ADMISSION TO CLASS X AND CLASS XII
The Academic session for all classes starts from April to March every year. It has come to the notice of the CBSE that quite a large number of students change their school while studying in Class X or Class XII on the grounds of shifting of family, better education, distance, medical ground, etc. In order to ensure better adaptability to the academic environment of new school, students desirous of changing school may be advised to change the school while studying in Class IX or in Class XI. All cases of admission shall be regulated by the relevant rules contained in the Examination Bye-laws.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|