CBSE Board 2020 Pending Exams Important Points – Check Details. The Central Board of Secondary Education, CBSE is all set to conduct the pending Class 10 and Class 12 board examinations from July 1, 2020. As per the schedule released by the board, both CBSE Class 10th and 12th exams will conclude on July 15, 2020.
The CBSE Class 12 Board Exams 2020 will be conducted across the nation whereas the CBSE class 10 exams will be held only for students of North East Delhi who could appear for the exam due to the violence in northeast Delhi. CBSE Board 2020 Pending Exams details are given below.
CBSE Board 2020 Exams
Name of the Board
|The Central Board of Secondary Education|
Class 10 and Class 12
July 1, 2020 to July 15, 2020
Important Points followed in the Exams Centre
CBSE Board 2020 Exams Details:
In the wake of coronavirus pandemic in the country, the CBSE board exams 2020 were postponed by three months. Along with the CBSE board exam, many state board exams have also been postponed across the nation. In the past few days, the board has released various instructions and guidelines regarding the pending board exam 2020 given below.
Important Instructions to Be Followed Strictly By the Candidates While Appearing In the Examinations:
The CBSE will implement an “alternative assessment scheme” for students with disabilities who do not appear for the exams. The board has announced that students will appear for the exams in their own schools and not external test centres to ensure minimum travel for them. “Schools will be responsible for ensuring social distancing norms. This month, CBSE announced to resume the free of cost tele-counselling service for students from 9:30 am to 5:30 pm, seven days a week from June 1, 2020, up to July 15, 2020.
- All the candidates will carry their own hand sanitizer in transparent bottle.
- All the candidates will cover their nose, mouth and nose with mask/cloth.
- All candidates will follow Physical distance norms.
- Parents will guide their ward(s) about precautions to be taken by them to avoid spread of Covid-19.
- Parents will ensure that their ward is not sick.
- All instructions issued while appearing in Examination Centres will be strictly adhered to by the candidates.
- Candidates will follow all instructions given in Admit Card.
- Duration for each examination will be as given in the date-sheet and Admit Card.
- Answer books would be distributed to candidates between 10.00 – 10.15 A.M.
- Question paper will be distributed at 10.15 A.M.
- From 10.15 A.M. – 10.30 A.M. (15 minutes), candidates shall read the question paper.
- At 10.30 A.M. candidates will start writing the answers.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|