CBSE and Other Boards asked to share Class 12 Result Link. Delhi University has begun the admission procedure for the 2020-21 academic years on June 20, 2020. The university has asked the state board across the country including the CBSE to share the links of the class 12 results for the online document verification process. The online document verification will help the students for the undergraduate courses and avoid visiting the university or the document verification during the pandemic.
Forensic Document Verification:
The university has decided to carry out forensic verification of certificates and mark sheets submitted by the students for all the departments. The decision of Forensic Verification was taken keeping in mind the ‘Ankit Baisoya controversy. In 2018, the university canceled the admission of Baisoya, a former DUSU president, after his documents were found to be forged.
DU Admissions 2020:
The last date to submit the Delhi University online applications is July 4, 2020. Candidates who wish to apply for the Undergraduate and postgraduate courses offered by the university can visit the official website of the board to apply.
The university has been providing access to the CBSE results for many years. The university will check the authenticity of the mark sheets of the applicants claiming to have passed from CBSE affiliated schools. Along with the CBSE, two other boards which are NIOS and Jammu and Kashmir State Board have agreed to share the class 12 result links with the university.
- This portal caters to the registration of all candidates seeking admission to undergraduate programs at the University of Delhi.
- A large number of students will be registering simultaneously. Due to the heavy traffic, you may face delays in submitting your form.
- Kindly do not wait for the last day of registration to pay the fee to complete your online registration form.
- This is an integrated registration form for both merit-based and entrance-test based undergraduate courses.
- A student registering on the admission portal shall be considered for all merit-based courses for all colleges, subject to eligibility. Please read the bulletin of information for details.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|