CBSE Press Release 2020 has released. CBSE is committed for capacity building of its teachers/principals and quality improvement of its services for students and schools. In continuation of 14 Handbooks released in October-November 2019, the honourable HRM Dr.Ramesh Pokhriyal released as following. We provide the direct link to download the Handbooks. Interested candidates can download the handbooks from our website.
CBSE Press Release 2020 Details
|Name of the Board||Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)|
|Name of the Handbooks||21 Century Skills Handbook, A Handbook for Principals, Self-Learning Material for Newly Affiliated Schools, Handbook on Cyber Safety|
|Hand Books Release Date||20-05-2020|
|Official Website||Click Here|
CBSE Handbooks Details:
- This Handbook has been prepared to make principals to help them get acquainted with their roles & pursue excellence in their job/ individuals aware of 21st century skills and help them in learning different life skills to cope up with adversities/ detailed self-learning material to make newly affiliated schools aware about the systems/workings of the board to assist them in understanding CBSE mandate, requirements, procedures and tasks to be done/ Delving into digital lives of youngsters, through exercises, the Handbook on Cyber Safety for students aims to comprehensively cover all aspects of literacy and safety. The aim of the Handbook is to engage students in learning about responsible online behavior, their rights, freedoms and responsibilities along with basic awareness about personal security and safety.
- Interested can check the more details about this handbooks by download the pdf file we provide.
- We provide the PDF file in the bottom of this article.
List of Handbooks:
- 21 Century Skills Handbook:
- 21st Century Skills
- Components Of 21st Century Skills 3ls : 4cs, IMT, Flips
- Need of 21st Century Skills.
- Implementation And Outcomes Of 21st Century Skills
- 21st Century Skills: Purpose, Outcomes, Strategies And Activities
- Some Facilitation Methods
- CBSE Activities To Promote 21st Century Skills
- A Handbook For Principals:
- How It All Started
- Capacity Enhancement
- To Be And To Do List
- Transforming The Learning Environment
- Focussing Upon The Competencies
- Pedagogical Planning
- Making Schools Inclusive
- Collaboration Counts: Hubs Of Learning
- What CBSE Expects From Us
- If You Fail To Prepare, Be Prepared To Fail
- It Initiatives by CBSE.
- CBSE School Quality Assessment And Assurance (SQAA)
- Self Evaluation Framework
- Self-Learning Material for Newly Affiliated Schools.
- Handbook On Cyber Safety:
- Digital Access
- Digital Literacy
- Digital Communication
- Digital Commerce
- Digital Etiquette
- Digital Health and Wellness
21 Century Skills Handbook – Download Here
A Handbook for Principals – Download Here
Self-Learning Material for Newly Affiliated Schools – Download Here
Handbook on Cyber Safety – Download Here
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|