CBSE Releases Important Information for July 2020 Examination!! Central Board of Secondary Education has released the notification for Important Notification About July 2020 Examinations. Students/Parents/Schools can know the notification details and download the same in our blog. Board has released the Examination Centre, Examination Scheme, Schedule of Activities and other details in that notification. Stay Active with us for further updates!!
CBSE Important Information
|Name of the Board||Central Board of Secondary Education|
|Information about||July 2020 Examinations|
|Status||Important Notice Released|
|Important Notice||Download Below|
As per decision of the Board dated 01.4.2020, all stakeholders were informed that examinations in the major subjects which were postponed w.e.f. 19.3.2020 would be held subsequently and atleast 10 days’ time would be given prior to commencement of the examinations. The date sheet for the Classes X (only for N-E district of Delhi) & XII (All India) has been declared on 18.05.2020 according to which examinations will be held from 01.7.2020 to 15.7.2020.
Because of the prevailing condition of spread of COVID-19 pandemic in the country, special efforts are required for conducting examinations in a safe manner. As a number of students have shifted from the district of their school to some other district in the country, CBSE has decided to address this problem being faced by the candidates by taking the following two decisions in respect of the forthcoming examinations:
Examinations would now be conducted in the respective schools of the candidates instead of the examination centre already allotted.
CBSE will allow change of examination centre in respect of candidates who have shifted and are residing in some other district in the country than the place of their school.
Accordingly, following is being notified herewith:
Scheme for Conduct of Examinations
Examinations w.e.f. 1.7.2020 to 15.7.2020 will be conducted in the respective school of the candidates.
Nodal Examination Centre
In each district, where CBSE is having affiliated schools, one school will be fixed as a nodal examination centre for the candidates who have shifted from their earlier district of examination centre to another district in India.
Eligibility for Making Request for Change of Examination Centre
- a) Regular candidates
Following category of regular candidates who have shifted from their district of school to some other district in India will be eligible to make request for change of examination centre:
- Students who were residing in hostels
- Students sponsored by State Governments
- Students who have shifted from the district of their school to some other district within India
- b) Private candidates
Private candidates who have shifted from their district of examination centre to some other district in India can also make a request to change their examination centre
- Change of centre in the same district will not be
- NCT of Delhi will be considered as one district for this purpose hence change of examination centre from one district of Delhi to another district of Delhi will not be
- Change of examination centre will be allowed only in the district in which the applicant has shifted to, and in which CBSE is having affiliated schools. Provided, in case, a student is presently staying in a district in which there is no CBSE affiliated school, an examination centre in neighbouring district will be
- In the containment zone, no examination centre will be permitted. In case of schools falling in containment zones as on date, examination centre of the students of these schools will be allotted outside the containment
- Private candidates (2nd chance Compartment, Failures of previous year, Improvement of Performance, Additional subject, Female candidates of NCT of Delhi, Visually Impaired candidates) and Patrachar Vidyalaya candidates who have not shifted from their district of examination centre to any other district in India will be required to appear for the examination from the allotted examination centre from where they have appeared earlier upto 18.3.2020.
- No examination will be conducted for the students studying in CBSE affiliated schools situated outside India (abroad) because of restrictions imposed by their Governments. Their result will be declared as per the assessment scheme to be decided by the
- Result in respect of the subjects whose examinations will not be conducted by the Board will also be declared as per assessment scheme to be decided by the
- In case children with special needs availing the facility of scribe do not wish to appear in the forthcoming examination because of noncompliance of social distancing norms, their result will be declared as per the assessment scheme to be decided by the
- Last date of any activity will not be changed under any
- Once option is exercised by candidate/school for change of examination centre, no change will be allowed
- No request for re conduct of examination will be
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|