CBSE JHT, Accountant and Junior Accountant Result, Cut Off & DV Details 2020 Released. Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has released the result for the recruitment of Junior Hindi Translator, Accountant and Junior Accountant Posts against vide advertisement no. CBSE/Rectt.Cell/AdVT./FA/01/2019 dated 15.11.2019 in which there is no second stage of selection i.e., interview. The Computer Based Tests (CBTs) for the posts of Junior Hindi Translator, Accountant and Junior Accountant were conducted on 29.01.2020. CBSE Result & DV Details 2020 details are given below.
CBSE Result & DV Details 2020:
|Name of the Board||Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)|
|Post Name||Junior Hindi Translator, Accountant and Junior Accountant|
|Post Code||4/19, 7/19 & 9/19|
|DV Venue||Ground Floor, CBSE HQ, Preet & Vihar, Delhi-110092|
|Status||Result Cut Off & DV Details Released|
CBSE Cut off Marks:
The Cut-Off marks for the posts of Junior Hindi Translator, Accountant and Junior Accountant is as under in which there is no second stage/interview. Candidates can download the CBSE Junior Hindi Translator, Accountant and Junior Accountant Result, Cut off & DV Details 2020 in the mentioned below link in our blog.
CBSE Doc Details:
- On the basis of marks secured in the Computer Based Test (CBT), the following candidates are provisionally shortlisted for selection, subject to fulfilling all other conditions of eligibility and also correctness of the information and documents furnished and uploaded by the candidates during submission of their online application forms.
- The Document Verification for the qualified candidates on 21.10.2020. The DV will be held on three shifts from 10:00 AM to 12:00 Noon, 12:00 Noon to 01:30 PM & 1:30 PM to 05:30 PM.
- As per advertisement in cases where more than one candidate secures equal aggregate marks, tie has been resolved by applying the following methods: i) Date of Birth, with older candidate placed higher.
- The candidates are advised to download the attestation form which will be made available on the CBSE website and bring in the duly filled triplicate copies of the same along with the three set of self-attested photocopies of the documents on the day of document verification.
- The candidates should bring all the original documents/certificates on the day of document verification including caste certificate etc. on the basis of which he/she had claimed his/her eligibility.
- The Board will shortly upload the marks on the CBSE website of all the Candidates who have appeared for the CBT for the above three posts. Candidates can login on CBSE website to check their score card in the CBT for the applied posts.
- While every care has been taken in preparing the result, CBSE reserves the right to rectify errors and omissions, if any detected at any stage.