CCMT Notification 2020 – Important Dates, Application Fee and Eligibility. The centralized online process for admission to PG programmes in Engineering, Technology, Architecture and Planning (M.Tech./M.Arch./M.Plan.) is being organized by CCMT-2020 for all NITs, IIEST Shibpur, and some IIITs & GFTIs, hereinafter called `Participating Institutes’ (PIs), as per schedule given on website . These are the premier institutions of the country imparting world class technical education. Stay Stive with us for further updates!!
CCMT-2020 is a common platform for candidates to apply for M.Tech./ M.Arch./ M.Plan./M.Des. programmes, based on their GATE score of years 2018, 2019 and 2020, in all NITs, IIEST Shibpur, and some IIITs & GFTIs (For details, please refer the list of Participating Institutes). This year a new feature of online document verification has been introduced. For this purpose, after seat allotment, the candidates will be required to upload the needful documents. For all guidelines, the prospective candidates are advised to carefully read the information brochure and various other documents given in this website. CCMT-2020 is being organized by Malaviya National Institute of Technology Jaipur. In case of any query email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
CCMT Notification 2020
|Name of the Board||NITs, IIEST Shibpur, and some IIITs & GFTIs|
|Exam Name||CCMT 2020|
|Start Date to Apply||13.05.2020|
|Last Date to Apply||12.06.2020|
A candidate to be eligible for M.Tech./M.Arch./M. Plan. Programme
- Must have a valid GATE Score of the year 2018 / 2019 / 2020.
- In qualifying degree, the candidates should have passed and secured at least 6.5 CGPA (on a 10- point scale) or 60% for GEN/GEN-EWS/OBC, whereas 6.0 CGPA (on a 10-point scale) or 55% in case of SC/ST/PwD candidates.
- The above mentioned CGPA/Percentage should be awarded by a recognized University/Institute.
- Only primary mode of evaluation (CGPA or percentage) as mentioned in the qualifying degree certificate/mark sheet shall be considered while verifying eligibility.
- Conversion from CGPA to percentage or vice versa given by individual Institute/university will not be allowed. In case, result of qualifying degree is awaited, provisional admission is permitted to a candidate subject to meeting above minimum qualifying degree requirements latest by September 15, 2020.
- In these cases, all exams should have been completed by July 15, 2020.
- A certificate from the head of current institute (format given in the CCMT website) to that effect should be submitted during document verification.
Rules for Seat Allotment
- Merit List Preparation
- Allotment Rules
- De-reservation Rules
Reservation of Seats
Reservation of seats for various categories is as per the norms of Government of India. Please refer to CCMT website for the detailed seat matrix
Counseling Process for regular rounds
The counseling process broadly involves the following stages:
- Online Registration, Choice Filling and Locking.
- Three Regular Rounds of Counselling
- Physical Reporting at the Finally Allotted Institute for Admission.
Methods of Payment of Fee
Candidates can deposit various types of fee (registration fee and seat acceptance fee) through SBIMOPS using Debit Card, Net Banking, UPI, or SBI Bank e-Challan as per schedule given on website. CCMT will not be responsible for any payments made after the due date. The candidate can make digital payment by using Debit Card, Net Banking, or UPI while if the candidate wishes to deposit the fee in any of the SBI branch in the country, (s)he can use option of e-challan.
Non-refundable fee collected for participating in CCMT-2020 counseling process (Regular Rounds 1, 2, and 3)
- ₹ 2,500/- for GEN/GEN-EWS/OBC
- ₹ 2,000/- for SC/ST/PwD
How to apply for CCMT 2020?
Step: 1 Go to Official Website @ https://ccmt.nic.in/WebInfo/Page/Page?PageId=1&LangId=P
Step: 2 In the official page, Click Information Brochure
Step: 3 It will direct to that page and then read the notification carefully
Step: 4 After that apply for the exam with the help of apply online link.
Step: 5 Take a hard copy of the online application form for future reference
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|