CDAC Recruitment 2020 OUT – Apply for ADJUNCT Scientist/ Engineer Posts. Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC), is a scientific society of the Department of Information Technology under the Ministry of Communications and Information Technology, Government of India. C-DAC has today emerged as a premier R&D organization in ICT&E (Information, Communications Technologies and Electronics) in the country, working on strengthening national technological capabilities in the context of global developments in the field and responding to change in the market need in selected foundation areas. C-DAC represents a unique facet working in close junction with DeitY to implement nation’s policy and pragmatic interventions and initiatives in Information Technology.
As an institution for high-end Research and Development (R&D), C-DAC has been at the forefront of the Information, Communications Technologies and Electronics (ICT&E) revolution, constantly building capacities in emerging/enabling technologies and innovating and leveraging its expertise, caliber and skill sets to develop and deploy products and solutions for different sectors of the economy.
CDAC Recruitment 2020 OUT
Name of the Board
|Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC)|
ADJUNCT Scientist/ Engineer
|Last date to apply||
As soon as possible
CDAC ADJUNCT Scientist Age Limit 2020:
ADJUNCT Scientist – Upper age limit – 57 years at the time of the submission of application.
ADJUNCT Engineer – The upper age limit for the engagement is 57 years at the time of the submission of application. In any ways, the engagement will be only up to the age of 60 years.
CDAC ADJUNCT Scientist Eligible Criteria 2020:
- The applicant should be preferably an India citizen. However, in case of the individual nominated by an institute or organization with whom C-DAC has formal collaboration in place may also apply.
- A Ph.D. in the broad areas of Scientific & Technical fields preferably in the disciplines (Table 1) in which C-DAC is pursuing Research/project from a reputed Indian or foreign University.
- Ten years of relevant experience after completion of Ph.D.
The applicant should be an Indian citizen. However, expats can also be inducted provided the individual is nominated by an institute or organization with which C-DAC has formal collaboration in place by means of MoU, Agreement etc., subjected to legal scrutiny.
The applicant should be B Tech/BE/ME/M.Tech/MCA/Ph.D in the broad areas of Scientific & Technical fields in which C-DAC is pursuing research/project/business (provided in aforesaid table) with experience in a reputed Indian or foreign Industry.
The applicant must have minimum eight years of relevant experience after completion of such degree
CDAC ADJUNCT Scientist Selection Process 2020:
- The selection will be based on the recommendations of an Expert Committee that will be constituted by the respective Competent Authority with the approval of Director General from time to time. If required, the applicants/candidates may be called for personal discussion.
- A mere fulfilment of required minimum qualifications and experience does not entitle a candidate to be called for discussion.
- C-DAC reserves the right to fill or not to fill the requirements advertised.
- The candidates called for presentation/discussion will be paid travel expenses at Actuals limited to AC II-Tier Rail fare by the shortest route within India.
How to apply:
It’s an ongoing/rolling advertisement. The application needs to be submitted online on C-DAC website, anytime of the year, supported by a detailed academic CV including a complete list of publications, a statement of research interests etc. you may click on the following link and submit your application.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|