CDAC Adjunct Engineer Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Announced. Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC) – Applications are invited (online only) for C-DAC Adjunct Engineer (CAE) scheme from motivated and experienced researchers for doing research in C-DAC interest areas in various disciplines. CDAC Notification is released on 16.10.2020. Candidates can download the Notification check eligibility and apply online soon. Don’t miss it. The last date will be updated soon. Follow our site for daily updates.
CDAC Jobs 2020:
|Name of the Board||Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC)|
|Post Name||Adjunct Engineer (CAE)|
|Last Date||Updated Soon|
|Location||Delhi, Noida & Pune|
CDAC Vacancy Details:
- Adjunct Engineer – Service Delivery Manager/Co-ordination – 01
- Adjunct Engineer – Solution Architect – Enterprise Application – 02
- Adjunct Engineer – Solution Architect – IT Infrastructure – 01
- Adjunct Engineer – Data Scientist – 01
- Adjunct Engineer – IT Service Design Architect – 01
- Adjunct Engineer – Enterprise Security Architect – 01
- Adjunct Engineer – Techno-Functional – 02
- Adjunct Engineer – Release and Deployment Manager – 01
- Adjunct Engineer – QA Lead – 01
- Adjunct Engineer – Business Analyst – 02
- Adjunct Engineer – UI/UX Expert – 01
- Adjunct Engineer – Database Specialist – 01
- Adjunct Engineer – Natural Language Processing Expert / Computational Linguist – 01
- Adjunct Engineer – System Analysts – 02
- Adjunct Engineer – System Hardware Development (Supercomputers/ HPC systems) – 03
- Adjunct Engineer – System Firmware/ System Software Development – 01
- Adjunct Engineer – Application Performance Management / Data Center Operations – 02
- Adjunct Engineer -Software Design & Development – 07
Total – 31
CDAC Eligibility 2020:
The applicant should be B Tech/BE/ME/MTech/MCA/Ph.D/First Class PG Degree in Science or domain, in relevant discipline in the broad areas of Scientific & Technical fields in which C-DAC is pursuing research/project/business with experience in a reputed Indian or foreign Industry.
Desired Skill Sets:
Indicative skills and experience required:
- Experience in designing IT Security Architectures for government agencies/ projects
- CISA/CISSP or similar certification
- High-Performance Computing and Grid & Cloud Computing
- Multilingual Computing & Heritage Computing
- Professional Electronics, VLSI & Embedded Systems
- Software Technologies including FOSS
- Cyber Security & Cyber Forensics
- Health Informatics
- Education & Training
CDAC 2020 Age Limit:
The upper age limit for the engagement is 57 years at the time of the submission of the application. Anyways, the engagement will be only up to the age of 60 years.
The selection will be based on the recommendations of an Expert Committee that will be constituted by the respective Competent Authority with the approval of the Director General from time to time. If required, the applicants/candidates may be called for presentation and personal discussion.
CDAC Adjunct Engineer Pay Scale:
As per the industry standards based on qualification, experience, expertise, role etc (Per Month)
How to Apply?
It’s an ongoing/rolling advertisement. The application needs to be submitted online on C-DAC website, any time of the year, supported by a detailed academic CV including a complete list of publications, a statement of research interests etc. you may click on the following link and submit your application.