CDAC Recruitment 2020 Notification Released. Centre for Development of Advanced Computing invites applications for the position of Project Manager, Project Engineer and Project Associate purely on contract basis on consolidated Salary Vide. Advt. no: 4(2)/2018-HR/27. C-DAC, Mohali is looking for bright & result oriented candidates and inviting applications for the following positions in various projects for appointment purely on a contract basis.
CDAC Recruitment 2020
Name of the Board
|Centre for Development of Advanced Computing|
Project Manager, Project Engineer and Project Associate
- Project Engineer – 18 (Eighteen)
- Project Associate – 07 (Seven)
- Project Manager – 03 (Three)
Total – 28
- All the qualifying educational qualifications should be regular course(s) from AICTE/UGC approved/recognized University/Deemed University/Institutes. The courses offered by autonomous institutions should be recognized as equivalent to the relevant courses approved/recognized by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU)/UGC/AICTE.
- B.E/B.Tech/MCA/Post Graduate Degree
Relaxation/ Age Limit:
- Applicants belonging to the reserved category (SC/ST/OBC) / PWD/ Ex-servicemen would be eligible for relaxations according to the Government of India norms.
- Government employees will be eligible for relaxation in age by 5 years including other age relaxations.
- C-DAC internal candidates also will be eligible for age relaxation of 5 years including other age relaxations.
- The cut-off date for ascertaining the age and experience will be July 18, 2020.
- Commencement of on-line registration of application by candidates – July 04, 2020
- Last date for on-line registration of application by candidates – July 18, 2020, 18:00 Hrs
- The last date to pay an online fee – July 20, 2020, 18:00 Hrs
- Written Test / Interview date – Will be communicated by email only
Mode of Selection:
Shortlisted/ applicants meeting the eligibility criteria will be informed by e-mail, to appear for a “written test/Interview”.
Min Rs.64, 000 – Max Rs. 2, 20, 000/-
- A non-refundable application fee of Rs.500/-for male candidates and Rs.250/- for female candidates is payable for applying for the posts, which is to be paid by the candidates through the online payment system.
- No fees shall be payable by candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD categories.
- Candidates may take note that no cheque, DD or cash will be accepted towards payment of application fees.
- Application Fee once paid will not be refundable under any circumstances.
How to Apply:
- Before filling the online application form, Candidates are advised to read the instructions carefully and ensure that he/she meets all eligibility criteria for the post before starting to apply online.
- Candidate should have a valid email id and mobile no. which should remain valid & active till the completion of the selection process.
- Candidates can click on the ‘Apply’ button provided against each position for which he/she wishes to apply.
- Fill all the details in the application form at the appropriate places.
- After filling all the details in the online application form click on ‘Submit’ button.
- Candidates should scan their photograph in .jpg format (not more than 400 KB) and keep it ready for uploading before starting to apply online.
- A unique application number will be generated by the system, please note this application number for future reference and use. Candidates can take a print of the application form and keep it with them for their own records and you should carry signed application at the time of written test/ Interview.
- No hard copy/ printed applications should be sent to C-DAC, Mohali. Incomplete and wrongly filled forms shall be rejected straightway and no subsequent correspondences will be entertained in this regard.
- Candidates those who are applying for multiple posts should submit separate applications for each post, along with separate application fees.
- Candidate working in Government of India/ State Government (Department/ Undertaking/ PSUs/ Autonomous bodies) are required to produce ‘No objection certificate (NOC)’ from their current employer at the time of the interview, if called for, failing which they will not be permitted to attend the interview.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|