C-DAC Recruitment 2020 OUT – Download Application Form. C-DAC, Mohali seeks applications from suitable and interested candidates for the position Project Engineer and Project Manager purely on contract on consolidated emoluments for various projects. The initial term of contract is for a period of one year or co-terminus with the project whichever is earlier. However, term of contract may be considered for extension for a further period based on performance of the incumbent and requirement of the project.
C-DAC Recruitment 2020
Name of the Board
|Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC)|
|Start Date to Apply||
Last Date to Apply
|Last Date to Send Post||
- 1st Class B.E/B.Tech/MCA or equivalent degree in relevant discipline with atleast 1 year of post qualification work experience. OR
- Master in Technology (M.Tech.)/Masters in Engineering (M.E.) OR
- DOEACC ‘B’ level with atleast 1 year of post qualification work experience
Post Code & Job Profile (possess atleast one specialisation)
Software Application Developer/ Implementation OR
|Development of Threat Intelligence and Response system OR|
Cyber Data Analysis OR
|Development of Big Data Analytics and Storage OR|
Networking, Data Centre Operations and Cyber Security OR
|Development of Honeypots OR|
Development of Big Data Analytics and Storage
|Statistics & Data science|
· Software Design and Development- Threat Intelligence & Response System
· Software Design and Development- Honeypot Development
2 years of post-qualification work experience relevant to the job description/ Ph. D in statistics
01 to 03 Years (may be extended further based on project requirement)
- PE CSTD 01 to PECST D08: Should not exceed 37 years as on 12.06.2020. Relaxation as per Government of India norm
- PE CSTD 09: Should not exceed 50 years as on 12.06.2020. Relaxation as per Government of India norm
- PE CSTD 01 to PECST D08 – Rs. 31,000/- to Rs. 1,35,000/-
- PE CSTD 09 – Rs. 64,000/- to Rs. 2,20,000/-
- Initial screening will be based on academic records and experience. Centre reserves the right to fix a higher percentage of marks in the initial screening, if sufficient number of candidates with higher percentage of marks is available.
- Short listed candidates will be called for Test/ Interview. The exact Date, time and venue of the Test/ Interview will be intimated separately through e-mail. III. The written test will be Objective / Descriptive Type questions. The question paper will contain questions from the following areas to assess the candidate’s proficiency in:-
- Part-A – General Aptitude and Mental Ability
- Part-B – English, Communication, Letter drafting and Short essays on General Topics.
- Part-C – Domain Knowledge in the relevant subjects/disciplines.
How to Apply:
- Candidates can apply by downloading prescribed application form which will be available till 12.06.2020 at official website of C-DAC in career section. After filling the application form as per the enclosed format, send the same latest by 15.06.2020. Candidates are required to remit a crossed Demand Draft for Rs.500/ for male candidates and Rs.250/- for female candidates drawn on any nationalized bank in favor of “Director, C-DAC, Mohali,” payable at Mohali.
- The last date for downloading application form from website and making of Demand Draft is 12.06.2020. DD drawn after 12.06.2020 will not be accepted. The following details must be filled up on back side of Demand Draft (i) Candidate’s Name, (ii) Name of Post Applied for & Post code . The candidates belonging to SC/ST/PH category are exempted from submission of application fee.
- The candidates must paste recent passport size photograph and enclose self attested copies of certificates in proof of date of birth, educational qualifications, experience, caste & Medical fitness if claiming any relaxation under Persons with Disability along with application form as mentioned above.
- Candidate should have a valid email id and mobile no. which should remain valid & active till the completion of selection process. Candidates should specifically note that the applications received after the closing date for any reason whatsoever (such as envelopes wrongly addressed, delivered elsewhere, postal delay etc.) will not be entertained.
- Incomplete applications (i.e. without photograph, unsigned application form, without application fee and applicable testimonials etc.) will not be entertained and will be summarily rejected and no subsequent correspondences will be entertained in this regard.
- Candidates presently working in a Government / Semi-Government / Public Sector Undertaking /Autonomous Body funded by Government are required to bring a “No Objection Certificate” from their present employer at the time of interview
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|