CDAC Recruitment 2020 has released on the official website. Centre For Development Of Advanced Computing has invites the online applications for the 13 posts of Project Manager & Project Engineer. Interested candidates can apply Online for CDAC Recruitment through online mode on from 10-06-2020 to 29-06-2020. Candidates can check more details in this website. We provide direct link to apply online for the candidates. Apply online link is available in the bottom of this blog.
CDAC Recruitment 2020 Details
Name of the Board
|Centre For Development Of Advanced Computing|
|Name Of The Post||
Project Manager, Project officer & Project Engineer
Vacancy Details for Candidates:
Name of the Post
- Project Manager (FSP)
- Project Engineer (Content)
- Project Engineer (BL)
- Project Engineer (Tech)
- Project Engineer (Training-1-3D-Printing)
- Project Engineer (Training-2-3D-Printing)
- Project Engineer (Cyber Security)
- Project Engineer (Developer 1)
- Project Engineer (Developer 2)
- Project Engineer (Developer 3)
- Project Engineer (Data Analyst)
- Project Engineer (UI-Developer)
- Project Officer (AC)
Age Limit for Project Manager:
Applicable candidates should have below 50 years of age.
Educational Qualification for Project Manager:
Applicable candidates must have to complete UG/ PG/ MBA/ MCA/ B.E/ B.Tech/ Ph.D if any. Interested candidates can check the official announcement in the official website of CDAC that is given in following sections.
Salary Details for Project Manager:
CDAC gives the minimum pay of Rs.31,000/- and the maximum pay of Rs.87,000/- for selected candidates. Interested candidates can download the official notification for know the post wise salary details.
Selection Process for Project Manager:
CDAC will select the candidates through Written Test/ Interview. Applied candidates who meet the eligibility criteria will be informed by e-mail, to appear for a “written test/Interview”. The test will be of objective type covering English, Logical Reasoning, Numerical Ability, Domain Knowledge or specific functions/disciplines. The list of successful/shortlisted candidates on the basis of “written test” would be uploaded on C-DAC website. Final selection will be based on multi-level interviews to be conducted at C-DAC, Hyderabad. Management reserves the right to change/modify the selection process at any time, during the process, at its discretion. The decision of the management will be final and binding.
General Conditions for Candidates:
- In case of any ambiguity/dispute arises on account of interpretation in version other than English, English version will prevail.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification for selection.
- Written test/ Interview Call Letters, other correspondences(if any) etc. will be send to candidates through email at the email id provided in their application form. No hard copy will be sent.
- Mere issue of Interview call letter will not imply acceptance of candidature or selection for the post.
- In case of internal candidates, please note that the finally selected candidates will have to resign from the services and join the post as fresh employees.
- All queries pertaining to recruitment including selection process should be addressed to our Recruitment Team only through firstname.lastname@example.org. Kindly note that we have not authorized any agent/ agency for representing C-DAC for anything related to recruitment or its processes.
- Number of vacancies may increase/decrease based on the final assessment and such changes will be made by C-DAC without any notice.
- If a candidate is not found suitable for the position applied for he may be considered for lower position on receipt of willingness of the candidate.
- C-DAC reserves the right to cancel or introduce any examination/Personal Interview/Other selection process.C-DAC also reserves the right to cancel/restrict/curtail/enlarge the recruitment process and/or the selection process without any notice and without assigning any reasons.
- All the posts will be filled as per the Recruitment Rules of C-DAC.
- It is the responsibility of the candidates to assess his/her own eligibility for the post for which he/she is applying in accordance with the advertisement.In case, it is found at any point of time in future during process of selection or even after appointment that candidate was not eligible as per prescribed qualification, experience etc, which could not be found at the time of selection due to whatever circumstances, his/her candidature/appointment shall be liable to be cancelled/terminated as case may be.
- Choosing a particular department /project does not entitle the candidate to be appointed in the same department itself. If selected, management reserves the right to post the candidate in any department, right to assign duties in any location where C-DAC has its centre or project site.
- All positions are transferable on all India basis.
- No TA /DA will be provided for attending the written test / interview.
How to Apply for CDAC Recruitment 2020:
- Go to official site.
- Check notification for this 13 vacancy.
- If you are eligible for any post click apply link.
- Give the required details.
- Then submit for complete the online application.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|