Central Bank of India CRP IX 2020-21 PO and Clerks Press Notice Released. Central Bank of India has released the information regarding the Common recruitment process for Probationary Officers and Clerks. The Recruitment process & document verification for Notification Recruitment of Probationary Officers and Clerks CRP IX 2020-21 delayed due to COVID-19 Pandemic. So, candidates wait for further announcements regarding those. Due to COVID-19, all the processes are delayed. Central Bank of India CRP IX 2020-21 notice given below.
Central Bank of India 2020:
|Name of the Board||Central Bank of India|
|Post Name||Probationary Officers and Clerks|
|Notice PDF||Given Below|
|Status||Official Notice Released|
- The bank is in receipt of a communication from IBPS, Mumbai regarding allotment of candidates under the Common Recruitment Process CRP IX for Clerks and CRP IX for PO 2020-21.
- We welcome all the selected candidates for the post of Probationary Officers and Clerks to our Bank having widespread pan India presence with a network of 4649 branches.
- Looking into the prevailing contagious situation in the country and our concern about the health and safety of the candidates, and to comply with restrictions imposed by the Government on travel/ movement of personnel due to COVID19, the induction process is delayed and may take some time.
- Bank will intimate the candidates about the details with regard to document verification/ induction training in due course, on further relaxation of travel curbs.
- Candidates are advised to regularly visit the Bank’s website for updates/ notices/ instructions and refrain from contacting the Bank or its officials for queries via mail/ telephone.