Central Bank of India Director Recruitment 2020 Notification Released. Central Bank of India has invited offline application for filling up the Director posts. Interested and Eligible candidates can send the offline application on or before 23.12.2020. Director for RSETI (Rural Self Employment Training Institutes) at Madhubani Centreon Contract basis for 12 Months. Last Date of Receipt of Application: 23/12/2020. Central Bank of India Director Recruitment 2020 details are given below in our blog.
Central Bank Recruitment 2020:
|Name of the Board||Central Bank of India|
|Post Name||Director for RSETI|
|Postal Address||Regional Manager,Central Bank of India,Regional Office address: Naka No. 6, Raham Ganj, Near Zaika Hotel, Laheriya Sarai, Darbhanga-846001|
Central Bank Qualification:
Graduate / Post Graduate degree from a UGC recognized University.
Officers with rural development background i.e. Agriculture Finance Officer / Rural Development Officer / Agriculture Officers converted to mainstream of banking / Lead District Managers and Faculty leaders / Faculty members of Training Centers / Colleges with specialization in Rural Development etc. shall be preferred.
Candidate should have retired on VRS or on attaining superannuation with minimum 20 years of service of which at least 15 years in Officer Cadre.
- He should have worked as Branch Manager in any scale in a rural branch for at least 3 years OR as AFO (Agriculture Finance Officer) in a Rural Branch for a period of 3 years.
- He should have unblemished record and possess satisfactory service certificate from the previous employer.
- Should be well conversant with local language
- Should have retired from Scale-III or above for RSETIs
- Should be resident of the same State, preferably same or nearby district.
Central Bank Director Recruitment 2020 Age Limit:
Candidates should have Less than 65 years with sound Health
Central Bank Director Salary: (Allowances)
The contract amount shall be paid an amount equivalent to last pay & allowances drawn less the initial amount of Pension fixed before commutation plus relief etc. payable thereon or Rs. 25,000/- p.m. whichever is lower Further a lump sum amount of Rs. 5000/- p.m.
Central Bank of India Selection Process:
The eligible candidates will be called for personal interview and the decision of the Bank in this regard shall be final.
Central Bank Job Application Fee:
There is no application fee prescribed.
How to Apply for Central Bank of India Director Recruitment 2020?
- Eligible candidates have to submit their applications in the given format (Annexure-A). Last date for receipt of application is 23/12/2020. No applications shall be entertained beyond the stipulated date. Incomplete applications will be rejected.
- Address the application, super scribing “Application for the post of Recruitment as Director of RSETI” to Regional Manager, Central Bank of India, Regional Office address: Naka No. 6, Raham Ganj, Near Zaika Hotel, Laheriya Sarai, Darbhanga-846001”
- Further, it is informed that One Letter Box will be kept at Office, Central Bank of India,
- Regional Office, Darbhanga- where the applications may be dropped
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|
What is the last date to apply for Central Bank of India Director posts?
23.12.2020 is the last date to apply for East Central Railway Ex Cadre posts
What is the Job Profile given for Central Bank of India Director posts?
These officers shall be working as “Director-RSETI” and have to oversee the overall functioning of RSETI.
Describe the Central Bank of India Director posts Allowances?
Reimbursement of TA/DA for traveling as per requirement of the post shall be made as per revised rate Rs. 300/- per day and travelling allowance to be paid on actual expenses.
No other allowances / reimbursement of expenses will be admissible.