Central Warehousing Corporation Recruitment 2020 notification has released on the official website. The Government organization invites online application from eligible candidates having MBA, PGDM, CA qualifications for the post of Financial Directors. Interested candidates can Apply Online for Director (Finance) Posts are in Department of Personnel & Training, Central Warehousing Corporation, New Delhi. The job applications for Central Warehousing Corporation 2020 will be accepted online on or before 30 Jul 2020 03:00 PM.
Central Warehousing Corporation Recruitment 2020 Details
Name of the Organization
|Central Warehousing Corporation|
|Name of the Post||
|As Per Norms|
|Application Starting Date||
Last Date to Apply Online
Central Warehousing Corporation Details:
Central Warehousing Corporation (CWC) was incorporated in 1957 under the Agricultural Produce (Development and Warehousing) Corporations Act, 1956 which was repealed and replaced by the Warehousing Corporations Act, 1962. CWC provides scientific storage facilities for a wide range of commodities including agricultural inputs and produce, notified commodities etc. besides providing logistic services and related infrastructural facilities to the trade and industry. It is a Schedule- ‘A’ Mini-Ratna Category-I CPSE in Trade & Marketing services with the administrative jurisdiction of Department of Food & Public Distribution, Ministry of Consumer Affairs, Food & Public Distribution. As on 01st April, 2020 CWC operated 415 warehouses throughout the country with a total storage capacity of about 10 million tonnes. Its Registered and Corporate offices are in New Delhi. The company employed 2880 regular employees (Executives: 955 and Non-executives: 1925) as on March 31, 2020. The authorized and paid up share capital of the Company was Rs. 100c and Rs. 68.02c respectively as on March 31, 2020. The share holding of the Government of India in the company is 55.02% as on March 31, 2020.
Eligibility Details for Finance Directors:
- Age Limit: On the date of occurrence of vacancy (DOV)
Age of superannuation 60 years
|2 years residual service as on the date of vacancy w.r.t. the date of superannuation.||
3 years residual service as on the date of vacancy w.r.t. the date of superannuation.
- Qualification Details:
The applicant should be a Chartered Accountant or Cost Accountant or a full time MBA/PGDM course with good academic record from a recognized University/institution/ Officers of Organized Group ‘A’ Accounts Services [i.e. Indian Audit and Accounts Service, Indian Defence Accounts Service, Indian Railway Accounts Service, Indian Civil Accounts Service, Indian P&T Accounts & Finance Service and Indian Cost Accounts Service] working in the appropriate level are exempted from these educational qualifications/ Further, applicants from the Central Govt./Armed Forces of the Union/All India Services, will also be exempted from the educational qualifications/ The applicant should have at least five years of cumulative experience at a senior level.
JOB DESCRIPTION AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Director (Finance) is a member of Board of Directors and reports to the Managing Director.
- He/She is the overall in-charge of finance and accounts functions of the organization, and is responsible for evolving and formulating related policies and their implementation, including Financial Planning, budgeting, costing, Financial Control, preparation financial statements in compliance with corporate norms and statutory requirements.
- Central Government Officers, including those of the Armed Forces of the Union and the All India Services, will be eligible for consideration only on immediate absorption
- The appointment shall be for a period of five years from the date of joining or up to the date of superannuation or until further orders, whichever is earlier.
Salary Details for Directors:
This Organization gives the pay of ,
- 7250-8250 (IDA) Pre 01/01/1992
- 9500-11500 (IDA) Post 01/01/1992
- 20500-26500 (IDA) Post 01/01/1997
- 51300-73000 (IDA) Post 01/01/2007
- 120000-280000 (IDA) Post 01.01.2017
- 18400-22400 (CDA) Pre-revised post 01.01.1996
- 37400-67000 + GP 10000 (CDA) post 01.01.2006
- 144200-218200 (Level 14) CDA post 01.01.2016 for the selected candidates.
How to Apply for Central Warehousing Corporation Recruitment 2020:
Interested and eligible candidates can apply through online for this vacancy. We provide the direct link to apply online. Offline application is also available here. We provide the application guidance for you. Last time/date of receipt of complete application duly forwarded to PESB is by 15.00 hours on 30/07/2020. No application shall be entertained under any circumstances after the stipulated time/date. Incomplete applications and applications received after the stipulated time/date shall be rejected. Board reserves the right to shortlist applicants for interview.
Smt Kimbuong Kipgen Secretary,
Public Enterprises Selection Board,
Public Enterprises Bhawan,
Block No. 14,
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|