CGG Recruitment 2020 Job Offers. Centre for Good Governance is conducting Online / Offline Interviews for Flutter – Software Developer, Team Lead & Other posts. Looking for candidates with Minimum 4+ years’ experience in developing android applications out of which Minimum of 2 years of full-time mobile development experience (iOS, Android, or both). CGG Recruitment 2020 notification & Eligibility details are given below.
CGG Recruitment 2020
Name of the Board
|Centre for Good Governance|
Flutter – Software Developer, Team Lead & Other posts
B.E (comp), B.Tech, MCA, M.Tech, MSc, MS, PG Diploma, M.E with 60% Marks.
- DART, Android Development, Objective C, Swift, Flutter
- Should have contributed in all phases of the development life cycle
- Strong communication skills
Roles & Responsibilities:
- 4+ years of experience in mobile apps development
- Prior experience developing with Flutter is mandatory.
- Minimum of 2 years of full-time mobile development experience (iOS, Android, or both)
- Experience in Cross-platform mobile app development using Flutter/React Native
- Solid background in software development, design patterns, and Architecture
- Strong Knowledge on Dart
- Experience building maps API’s and database operations using flutter
- Visual design skills and attention to detail
- Experience authoring, testing, deploying, and managing high-scale production mobile apps
- Experience with JSON concepts and REST APIs
- Working experience with APIs and third-party libraries
- Must be a self-starter who can work well with minimal guidance and in the fluid environment
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can send their updated resume to below mention mail id by 20-06-2020 end of the day. firstname.lastname@example.org
Candidates applied 6 months back are not applicable.
Canvassing in any form leads to the cancellation of application.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|