Chennai Metro Rail Recruitment 2020 has released. Chennai Metro Rail Limited has released the notification for the 12 posts of AGM/ DGM/ JGM/ Chief Vigilance Officer & Finance Directors for the candidates who having eligible qualification.. Interested candidates can apply this vacancy position on or before the last date that is 08-08-2020 for Chief Vigilance Officer & 09-07-2020 for Other Posts. We provide all the official notifications for this vacancy. So the candidates can download the official notification for further details and apply with the guidance of our website.
Chennai Metro Rail Recruitment 2020 Details
Name Of The Organization
|Chennai Metro Rail Limited|
|Name Of The Post||
AGM/ DGM/ JGM/ Chief Vigilance Officer & Finance Directors
|Application Last Date||
08-08-2020 for Chief Vigilance Officer & 09-07-2020 for Other Posts
Age Limit for Candidates:
- Chief Vigilance Officer: Applicable candidates should have below 50 years of age.
- DGM / JGM / AGM: Applicable candidates should have below 47 years of age.
- Director (Finance): Applicable candidates should have below 58 years of age.
- Interested candidates can download the official notification for the further updates & informations. We provide the direct link to download the official notification.
Educational Qualification for Candidates:
- Director (Finance): Candidates Should be first class Graduate and Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India or Member of the Institute of Cost Accountants of India or MBA with specialization in Finance from a reputed Institute or a Member of Group “A” Accounts Service of Government of India.
- DGM / JGM / AGM: E/B.Tech (Civil) graduate from a recognized institute. Should possess minimum 13 years of post qualification experience in execution of large Infrastructure projects preferably in Railways / Metro Rail Project/ Must be a B.Arch graduate from a recognized institute. Should have minimum 13 years of post qualification experience in architecture design and planning.
- Chief Vigilance Officer: The officers should be holding equivalent to Deputy Secretary level /Director Level post in Govt. of India.
Salary Details for Directors:
- Chennai Metro rail gives the salary package of Rs.90,000/- to Rs.1,20,000/- for JGM/ DGM/ AGM Posts.
- Chennai Metro rail gives the salary package of Rs.1,20,000/- to Rs.1,50,000/- for JGM/ DGM/ AGM Posts.
- Chennai Metro rail gives the salary package of Rs. 1,80,000 – 3,40,000/- for JGM/ DGM/ AGM Posts.
General Instructions for Candidates:
- Only Indian Nationals need apply. b. Age, Qualification & Experience stipulated above should be as on 10-06-2020.
- The candidates are advised to ensure while applying that they fulfill the eligibility criteria and other requirements mentioned and that the particulars furnished by them are correct in all respects.
- In case, if it is detected at any stage of recruitment process that the candidate does not fulfill the eligibility criteria and / or does not comply with other requirements of this advertisement and / or he / she has furnished any incorrect or false information or has suppressed any material fact, his / her candidature is liable to be rejected.
- If any of the above short comings is / are detected even after appointment, his/ her services will be terminated without any notice. , c. Merely meeting the above qualifications and experience shall not entitle a candidate to be called for interview.
- Only short-listed candidates will be notified for interview. CMRL reserves the right to shortlist the candidates.
- Depending on the requirements, the Company reserves the right to cancel / curtail / increase the number of vacancies without any further notice and without assigning any reason thereof.
- TA will be paid by CMRL to the outstation candidates for attending the interview by Air (To & Fro Journey) in Economy Class only.
- The boarding pass has to be submitted to claim for reimbursement. g. Acceptance or rejection of application of the candidates will be at the sole discretion of Management. Incomplete applications are liable to be rejected.
- Candidates attempting to influence or interfere with the selection process will be rejected summarily and be declared disqualified for future CMRL recruitments.
- Persons already working in Government / PSU organization should forward their application through proper channel or produce NOC at the time of interview.
- Candidates shall compulsorily provide an email ID for correspondence.
- All correspondence from CMRL shall be sent only through the email ID provided by the candidate.
- Telephonic queries will be attended on all working days between 10:00 a.m to 6.00 p.m.
- Email queries may be addressed to “firstname.lastname@example.org”
How to Apply for Chennai Metro Rail Recruitment 2020:
Interested and eligible candidates may send their duly filled in application form through the platforms as given in the official notification. Applications received after the closing date or without the above said enclosures will be summarily rejected. Last date for receipt of applications is 08-08-2020 for Chief Vigilance Officer & 09-07-2020 for Other Posts.
Chief General Manager (Hr) Chennai Metro Rail Limited CMRL Depot, Admin Building, Poonamallee High Road, Koyambedu, Chennai – 600 107.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|