Chennai Port Trust Recruitment 2020. Chennai Port Trust has released the notification for the recruitment of Deputy Secretary (Class I) in the General Administration Department of Chennai Port Trust, through absorption/deputation basis from the eligible Officers of Major Port Trusts, who possess the eligibility criteria. Now, let’s see the eligibility criteria and other details of this post on this page.
Chennai Port Trust Recruitment 2020.
|Name of the Board||Chennai Port Trust|
|Post Name||Deputy Secretary (Class I)|
Chennai Port Trust Recruitment 2020 Age limit:
Candidates who are willing to apply for this post must below the age of 40 years.
Chennai Port Trust Recruitment 2020 Educational Qualification:
Candidates who want to apply this post at least possess a degree from a recognized university. Candidates with the Post Graduate Degree/Diploma in Personnel Management / Industrial Relations / Social Work / Labour Welfare or allied subjects or Degree in Law from a recognized University / Institution are preferred.
Chennai Port Trust Recruitment Experience:
Candidates must have Nine years experience in executive cadre in the field of General Administration, Personnel, Industrial Relations, etc., in an Industrial / Commercial / Govt. Undertaking to apply for this post.
Chennai Port Trust Recruitment Apply Details:
Eligible candidates have to apply through ‘Online Application Portal’ (OAP) of the Ministry of Shipping. a print-out of the online application should be sent through proper channel, along with the following documents within the stipulated time.
- Photocopy of ACRs of the applicant for the last 5 years duly attested by an officer, not below the rank of Deputy Head of Department, on each of the page,
- No Objection Certificate of respective Port
- Vigilance / Administrative Clearance of the Officer in the proforma prescribed at Annexure-2.
- The veracity o[the University Certificates and the recognition of the Degree obtained by the applicant may be ensured and
- If ACR for a particular year 7 period is not available, a certificate to that effect should be
- If any major or minor penalty has been imposed on the applicant during the last 10 years, the details of the disciplinary case leading to such penalty, along with necessary documents, have to be
How to Apply for Chennai Port Trust Recruitment.
Step 1: Go to the official website Chennai Port Trust Careers
Step 2: Download and read the notification carefully
Step 3: If you are eligible then to apply through the Online Application Portal’ (OAP) of the Ministry of Shipping
Step 4: Fill your details and click submit have to forward the applications of suitable and willing Officers who satisfy the requirements, along with the following documents, so as to reach
Chennai Port Trust,
Chennai — 600001
Step 5: Take a print out of your application for future use.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|