CHSE Odisha 12th Arts Result 2020 Date – Check Odisha Board +2 Rank List Details. The Council of Higher Secondary Education, CHSE (Odisha) will declare the CHSE 12th Result 2020 for the Arts stream next month. As soon as the CHSE Odisha +2 Arts Result 2020 will be announced by the board authorities, all the candidates can check their scores on the official websites.
The result declaration process was delayed as two officials working in the council office were tested positive for COVID-19. The board office was closed for a week and will now open in September, following which the pending work on result declaration will be completed. The result is likely to be announced by September 5.
All the candidates who are eagerly waiting for the CHSE +2 class 12 Arts stream result are requested to keep a close eye on the official website of CHSE, Odisha. This year, in total 2,18,800 students appeared for the CHSE class 12 Arts board examination in the state. In the wake of coronavirus outbreak, some papers of the CHSE Odisha +2 Exam 2020 were cancelled by the authorities.
How to download CHSE +2 Arts Result 2020?
- Go to the official website of CHSE: orissaresults.nic.in
- In the homepage, Click the link which says ‘Annual CHSE Examination (+ 2 Arts)- 2020’
- Enter your eight-digit roll number and ten-digit registration number to check CHSE +2 Arts results
- Click on submit button
- CHSE +2 Arts results will be displayed on the screen
- Download and take print out for future use.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|