CIFT Recruitment 2020 notification has released on the official website. ONLINE Interview Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for the temporary post of Project Assistant on contractual basis for the BISA-WORLDFISH project. The duration of the contract is for 06 months. The candidate needs to travel extensively to Odisha for sample collection and intervention studies. Product development, preparation of consumable indents, managing the stock of consumables, statistical analysis of data, writing of reports. We provide the direct link to apply online for this interview. So interested candidates can apply of this online interview in the bottom of this article.
CIFT Recruitment 2020
Name of the Organization
|Central Institute of Fisheries Technology|
|Name of the Post||
Eligibility Details for Project Assistant:
- Age Limit: Applicable candidates should have below 35 years of age for men & below 40 years of age for women.
- Interested candidates can check more details from our website.
- Educational Qualification: Applicable candidates must have to complete B.E/ B.Tech in Electronic and Instrumentation Engineering or Agricultural Engineering or Food Engineering/ Food Technology/ Degree in Biochemistry, Fisheries, Food Technology/ relevant discipline if any.
- Post Graduate degree in relevant discipline. Excellent writing and communication skill in English. Prior knowledge on statistical analysis, computer etc. Experience in food processing.
- Work experience design of food processing equipment/ sensor development and knowledge in machine design software.
Salary Details for Project Assistant:
CIFT gives the salary package of Rs.25,000/month for the selected candidates. We provide the direct link to download the official notification in the bottom of this article.
Important Information for Project Assistant:
- The application should be submitted in MS Word format (please refer Annexure I) by email to given id. The last date for submission of application is 05th June 2020 (05.06.2020).
- Age relaxation of 3 years for OBC candidates and 5 years for SC/ST candidates is permissible.
- Candidate should possess 1st class or 60% marks or equivalent overall GPA
- Date and time for the online interview will be intimated to the shortlisted candidates in due course.
- The selected candidate will be recruited on contract basis under ICAR norms. The post is purely temporary.
- The candidate attending the interview should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility conditions. No correspondence will be entertained from the candidates for selection/test/appointment
- Canvassing in any form will render the candidate disqualified for the post.
- The decision of Director, CIFT will be final and binding in all aspects regarding the selection to the post.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|