CIFT Recruitment 2020 notification has released on the official website Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for the temporary 5 posts of Project Assistant on contractual basis. The duration of the contract is for 06 months. 02 Project Assistants will be based at ICAR-CIFT, Kochi and 03 Project Assistants will be based with the Co-PI from Vizhinjam Centre of ICAR-CIMFRI preferably in Ramanathapuram (Tamil Nadu). We provide the direct link to download the application form via online for interview. So interested candidates can use this opportunity.
CIFT Recruitment 2020
Name of the Organization
|Central Institute of Fisheries Technology|
|Name of the Post||
Eligibility Details for Project Assistant:
- Age Limit: Applicable candidates should have below 35 years of age for men & below 40 years of age for women.
- Interested candidates can check more details from our website.
- Educational Qualification: Applicable candidates must have to complete Graduation in Fisheries or equivalent from any recognized institute.
- Research Experience in fisheries like collection of field data..
- Interested candidates can check more eligibility details from the official website.
Salary Details for Project Assistant:
CIFT gives the salary package of Rs.25,000/month for the selected candidates. We provide the direct link to download the official notification in the bottom of this article.
Important Information for Project Assistant:
- The application should be submitted in MS Word format (please refer Annexure I) by email to given id. The last date for submission of application is 17th June 2020 (17.06.2020).
- Age relaxation of 3 years for OBC candidates and 5 years for SC/ST candidates is permissible.
- Candidate should possess 1st class or 60% marks or equivalent overall GPA
- Date and time for the online interview will be intimated to the shortlisted candidates in due course.
- The selected candidate will be recruited on contract basis under ICAR norms. The post is purely temporary.
- The candidate attending the interview should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility conditions. No correspondence will be entertained from the candidates for selection/test/appointment
- Canvassing in any form will render the candidate disqualified for the post.
- The decision of Director, CIFT will be final and binding in all aspects regarding the selection to the post.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|