CIL has launched a Portal for Medical Services & Facilities. Coal India Limited has launched a portal for Medical Services & Facilities for its CPRMSE beneficiaries. Currently services are provided to only retired/separated executive employees and their spouses registered at CIL HQ for OPD cases.
After the Lock Down ends, the in-patient module will also be started gradually.
- OPD Claim: Beneficiary can login into the portal and create a claim for OPD bills.
- A Claim ID will be generated and the same should be mentioned on physical copy of claim on the top of the first page with big and bold letters.
- A Beneficiary should send the physical copy of the claim to CIL HQ.
- On Receipt, an acknowledgment status will be shown at the “Pending OPD Claim Section”
- The beneficiary will be able to see the status till payment is made along with balance.
In case of any clarification, one may contact CIL HQ.
CIL Board at its 3371 h meeting held on 61 h March, 2017 approved the following amendments to Clause Nos. 3.2.1(a)(i) and 3.2.1(d) of the CPRMSE:
Clause 3.2.1 (a) (i)
Where there is no CIL empaneled Hospital at places where the retired executives reside/unable to go to such empaneled hospitals/Diagnostic Centres, the retired Exectives can avail the medical facilities from other PSU hospital/ other PSUs empaneled Hospital, ESI Hospital, Government hospital including hospital under Municipal Corporation or Hospital/Diagnostic Centres empaneled by CGHS subject to CGHS rates for the items covered under CGHS and referred by Company Doctor or other extant guidelines and claim reimbursement of expenses incurred.
Clause 3.2.l (d)
No limit will be applicable in case of treatment of following diseases: (i)Heart and Vascular diseases involving surgical or interventional therapy, (ii) Cancer,(iii) Renal disease, (iv) Paralysis, (v) AIDS & (vi) Addison’s disease & Adrenal Histoplasmosis. This is for the information of all concerned
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|