CIPET Recruitment 2020 Notification Released. Central Institute of Petrochemicals Engineering & Technology (CIPET) invites online applications for the Asst. Placement Officer contractual position for its Centres across the country. Candidates can send the application form on or before 06.11.2020.
Candidates who are seeking for jobs can apply for the posts. For detailed information on online application, essential qualifications & experience general terms and conditions and etc., please visit our website.
CIPET Recruitment 2020:
|Name of the Board||Central Institute Of Petrochemicals Engineering & Technology (CIPET)|
|Post Name||Asst. Placement Officer|
|Postal Address||Principal Director (New Projects), CIPET Head Office, T.V.K. Industrial Estate, Guindy, Chennai – 600 032|
Vacancy Available at:
- Asst. Placement Officer – 08
- CIPET: CSTS – Agartala / Amristar / Aurangabad / Bhopal / Bhubaneswar / Dehradun / Imphal / Valsad
First-class Degree in B.E. / B.Tech. OR Graduation in any discipline and Master Degree in Management / Post Graduate Diploma in Management with First class at Graduation and Post Graduation level.
B.E /B.Tech with Master Degree in Management or Post Graduate Diploma in Management
Minimum two years post qualification experience in the Placement of Students of Engineering / Diploma in Skill Development Training Institutions, etc.
Essential Skill Sets & Job description:
- Should have good oral and written communication skills in English and/or Hindi;
- Should liaison with Industries/Institutions for Placement of CIPET students /trainees;
- Should prepare database of Industries with their requirements in diversified fields;
- Should visit Industries /Institutions to create Industry – Institution relationship and business development for Technology Support Services offered by CIPET;
- Should arrange for Campus interview;
- Should help students/trainees to develop skills for attending interview, creating resume, conducting mock interviews etc.;
- Should collect Feedback from students /trainees and Industries and to submit to the CIPET Centre Head;
- Should keep Placement tracking of the placed candidates and collect relevant documents for submission to the sponsoring agency.
Candidates should have upto 35 years
Remuneration – Rs.35,000/-p.m (consolidated)
How to Apply?
Applications are strictly submitted only through ONLINE. The print out of the application submitted through online along with necessary enclosures (uploaded in online) should be sent by Speed Post on or before 06.11.2020. The Candidate should mention “Advt No. CIPET HO/NP/CM/F/2020”, “Name of the Post” and “Name of the Centre applied” in bold letters on top of the envelope to
“Principal Director (New Projects),
CIPET Head Office, T.V.K. Industrial Estate,
Guindy, Chennai – 600 032”