CIPET Recruitment 2020 – Last Date Extended for the post of Technical and Non Technical. CIPET, an Autonomous premier Institute under Department of Chemicals & Petrochemicals, Ministry of Chemicals & Fertilizers, Govt. of India, is fully devoted to the growth of Plastics & allied Industries with a focus on Skill Development, Technology Support Services, Academics & Research (STAR) – in all domains of Plastics. CIPET is in search of dynamic persons for the post of Placement & Customer Relations Officer/ Asst. Placement Officer/ Asst. Professor/ Laboratory Instructor/ Physical Training Instructor / Assistant Professor Grade III posts. The last date for the submission of the applications is hereby extended from 26.05.2020 to 10.06.2020. Candidates may check the eligibility details in our website.
CIPET Recruitment 2020
|Post Name||Placement & Customer Relations Officer/ Asst. Placement Officer/ Asst. Professor/ Laboratory Instructor/ Physical Training Instructor / Assistant Professor Grade III|
|Status||Last Date Extended|
- No application fee is to be paid by the candidate.
- Reservation and relaxation for SC / ST / OBC-NCL / Ex-Servicemen / Persons with disabilities (PWD) is applicable as per Central Govt. Orders and CIPET Rules.
- Application should be submitted only in the prescribed format which can be downloaded from the Institute’s website cipet.gov.in
- Candidates are required to possess a valid Email ID, which is to be entered in the application form so that intimation regarding call letters for Written Test with Skill/Practical Test and/or Interview as applicable may be sent through email.
- Your period of engagement with the Institute will be for a period of three years, renewable on yearly basis in writing, purely on the basis of your fitness for the post / performance and the need of the Institute.
- Your services may be terminated at any point of time during the contract period, for any reason whatsoever, after giving one month notice by the Institute or one month salary in lieu of notice to you. Similarly you can leave the Institute at any time during the contract period by giving one month notice or by paying one month salary in lieu thereof, and also after proper handing over of all the relevant documents, equipments, work etc. to the specified person as directed by the Institute. On completion of three years contract period, your engagement with the Institute will come to end and you will be relieved automatically even otherwise no order to that effect is issued.
- This engagement will not confer any right or entitlement for claiming absorption against any Regular vacancies arising for the post held by you or otherwise.
- The Candidates should clearly mention “Advertisement No. with date”, “Name of the post applied for” and “Name of the Centre applied for” on top of the envelope.
- Candidate need to apply separately for each post and for each location.
- Reimbursement of 2 nd Class train fare will be provided subject to production of proof as per CIPET rules to the Candidates called for Written Test with Skill/Practical Test and/or Interview as applicable.
- The crucial date for determining the age limit, experience and all related matters shall be the closing date for receipt of applications from candidates.