CIPET Recruitment 2020 – Last Date to Apply!! CIPET offers UG & PG programs in the fields of Plastics Technology, Plastics Engineering, Polymer Nano Technology, Manufacturing Engineering and Technology & CAD/CAM. CIPET is in search of dynamic, result oriented personnel in the area of Academics, Skill Training and Technology Support Services for its centres (except for CIPET Centre, Chennai) purely on Contract Basis as detailed below in our blog.
With reference to the Recruitment Notification published vide Advt. Nos. CIPET/HO- AI/CM/C/2020 & CIPET/HO-AI/CM/D/2020 dated 10.03.2020, CORRIGENDUM Nos. CIPET/HO-AI/CM/C/2020/01 & CIPET/HO-AI/CM/D/2020/01 dated 30.03.2020 and CORRIGENDUM – II Nos. CIPET/HOAI/CM/C/2020/02 & CIPET/HO-AI/CM/D/2020/02 dated 16.04.2020, the last date for the submission of the applications is hereby extended from 05.05.2020 to 26.05.2020. Other terms and conditions of the said advertisement shall remain unchanged.
CIPET Recruitment 2020
Name of the Board
|Central Institute of Plastic Engineering and Technology, CIPET|
Asst. Professor Gr. III / Asst. Professor Gr. II / Asst. Professor Gr. I
Last Date to Apply
Last Date Reminder
Educational & other qualification:
Assistant Professor Grade-III
Full time 1st Class M.E. / M.Tech. in Mechanical / Chemical /Manufacturing / Production Engineering / Plastics / Polymer Technology / Plastics Engineering / CAD-CAM or equivalent with 2 years relevant post qualification experience Candidates having higher qualification (Ph.D) will be preferred.
Assistant Professor Grade-II
Full time 1st Class M.E. / M.Tech. in Mechanical / Chemical /Manufacturing / Production Engineering / Plastics / Polymer Technology / Plastics Engineering / CAD-CAM or equivalent with 5 years relevant post qualification experience Candidates having higher qualification (Ph.D) will be preferred.
Assistant Professor Grade-I:
Ph.D with Full time 1st Class M.E. / M.Tech. in Mechanical / Chemical / Manufacturing / Production Engineering / Plastics / Polymer Technology / Plastics Engineering / CAD-CAM or equivalent with 7 years relevant post qualification experience.
- 45,000/- per month (Consolidated) for Asst. Professor Gr. III
- 55,000/- per month (Consolidated) for Asst. Professor Gr. II
- 65,000/- per month (Consolidated) for Asst. Professor Gr. I
Candidate should have an age limit of 65 years
Essential Skill Sets:
- Should have good oral and written communication skills
- Competency in Hands-on experience in handling sophisticated equipments/ machineries
- Aptitude towards Teaching in the field of Polymer / Plastics Engineering & Technology
How to Apply?
Application should be submitted only in the prescribed format which can be downloaded from the Institute’s website www.cipet.gov.in.Candidates are required to possess a valid Email ID, which is to be entered in the application form so that intimation regarding call letters for Written Test with Skill/Practical Test and/or Interview as applicable may be sent through email
List of Enclosures:
- Date of birth / SSLC certificate for age proof
- Caste certificate for SC/ST/OBC (recent non-creamy layer certificate) from competent authority [Certificates must have been issued by the competent authority, during the last three years from the date of the advertisement and not at an earlier date]
- Certificate of disability in the relevant format from the Competent Authority in respect of Physically challenged/PWD as per Govt. of India Rules.
- Relevant documents in case of Ex-servicemen
- Bond details with the present employer, if any
- No Objection Certificate from the present employer (if serving with Central / State Govt. / PSU / Autonomous etc.)
- Copies of Educational certificates
- Post qualification experience certificates
- Any one Identity Card with photograph (e.g.Voter ID/Driving Licence/PAN Card/Ration Card/Aadhar Card etc.)
- Last drawn pay slip (with date of joining details)
The candidate must enclose self attested photocopies of 10th std /UG/PG Certificates & mark sheets as proof of your educational qualification, failing which your application is liable to be rejected.
The candidate must also enclose self attested photocopies of experience / service certificates of all the past employment/s, as proof of experience, failing which your application is liable to be rejected. In the case of present / serving employment, the candidate must enclose the self attested copy of the appointment order and the self-attested copy of the last drawn pay slip (with date of joining details).
It is mandatory to send photocopies of each one of the applicable documents enlisted above, along with the application form. In the absence of the relevant documents, the application of the candidate is liable to be rejected
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|