CLW Indian Railways Recruitment 2020 Notification Released. Chittaranjan Locomotive Works Indian Railways – Applications are invited from nationals for recruitment against 02 (two) posts against cultural quota in Group – ‘C’ (As per Pay Matrix 7 th Central Pay Commission) Level -2 in CLW/CRJ for the year 2017-18 with the following terms and conditions. Closing Date & Time for candidates residing at Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, and Jammu & Kashmir.
Lahaul & Spiti Districts and Pangi Sub-division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman & Nicobar and Lakshadweep Island and candidates residing abroad 05.10.2017 up to 17.30hrs. CLW Indian Railways Recruitment 2020 details are given below.
CLW Indian Railways Recruitment 2020
Name of the Board
|Chittaranjan Locomotive Works Indian Railways|
Group – ‘C’
|Dance & Instrumental|
- Passed 12th or its equivalent examination with not less that 50% marks in the aggregate (Not applicable for SC/ST candidates and for the candidates of any category possessing higher qualification)
- Possession of Degree/Diploma Certificate in Dance from Government recognized Institute.
- The Age Min 18yrs to Max 33yrs will be reckoned as on 01.01.2018
- Candidate’s selection is based on Written Test/Practical Demonstration and Assessment of Talent
- AII candidates should submit with the application an Indian Postal Order (IPO) (issued only after the date of this notification)
- Below: Rs. 500/- (Rupees Five Hundred only) had drawn in favor of Principal Financial Advisor, Chittaranjan Locomotive Works, Chittaranjaa. This Examination Fee is not refundable/transferable/adjustable under any circumstances.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST communities, Women, Ex Servicemen. Minorities (Muslim, Christians, Sikhs Buddhists and Zoroastrians tParsisj], Persons with Disabilities, and those belonging economically backward classes(whose family income is less than Its,50,000/-per annum) should submit with the application Rs. 250/- (Two Hundred Fifty Only) drawn in favors of Principal Financial
How to Apply:
- Fill the application form carefully reading the employment notice.
- Candidates are required to submit the application form in the prescribed format in good quality/ A-4 Size white paper. The application format is given at Annexure-A.
- A candidate may submit separate application for separate discipline. Common written test will be held for the said two for 2 different disciplines. The Practical demonstration for the said two (02) different disciplines will be held separately.
- Application should be filled up by the candidate in his/her own handwriting in English/Hindi using blue/black ball point pen. Applications with typed entries and signature in capital letters will be summarily rejected.
- Applicant should firmly affix on the application one recent (Taken within one month) colour passport size photograph without cap and/or colored glass) with the full face. Applications with hazy, faded, unclear photo will be rejected. The applicant should send02 (two) photographs duly signed on the back of them (without cap and/or colored glass) with application form and keep at least 05 five photographs along with them for future use.
- Applicant should enclose with the application u set of legible Xerox copies of all certificates, in proof a/ Educational and Culture Qualification, age, caste certificate, PH certificates etc duly attested by any Gazetted Officer or self attested.
- All candidates should enclose application fee without fail Applicant should fill all the columns in the application without fail.
- Applicant should write on the top of the envelope containing the application as follows:”application for the post of Group-‘C’ category against cultural quota for the year 2017-18″.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|