CMERI Durgapur Recruitment 2020 OUT – Download Application Form. CSIR–Central Mechanical Engineering Research Institute (CMERI), Durgapur has released the vacancy notification for the post of Project – JRF, Project Associate – I, Project Associate – II and Project Assistant. Apply Online link is given on this page to apply for your convenience. Candidates can start to apply from now onwards. The online applications should reach on or before 12th July, 2020, 23:59 Hrs. All the applications will be scrutinized by the duly constituted Screening Committee and all the recommended candidates will be interviewed over Video Conferencing (SKYPE ID, e-mail ID and Mobile Number). Stay Active with us for further updates.
CMERI Durgapur Recruitment 2020
Name of the Board
|CSIR–Central Mechanical Engineering Research Institute (CMERI), Durgapur|
Project – JRF, Project Associate – I, Project Associate – II and Project Assistant
Last Date to Apply
Candidates should have completed B.E./ B.Tech/ M.E./ M.Tech/ Diploma in Engineering/ MSc from recognized university.
The Upper Age Limit is 28 yrs to 50 yrs and it differs from post to post depending upon the eligibility criteria
The selection will be done in-absentia/online mode owing to COVID 19 situation around the Country.
How to Apply?
In view of the COVID 19 situation the interested candidates will be required to follow the following
- i) The interested Candidates will be required to send scanned copy of all their original certificates, mark sheets and a recent passport size photograph along with the filled-in and signed Application Form and Annexure-I (as word document only) available in the Institute website, to the e-mail ID firstname.lastname@example.org within the last date i.e. 12th July, 2020 at 23:59 Hrs.
- ii) Candidates are requested to positively mention their SKYPE ID, e-mail ID and Mobile Number in the appropriate field mentioned in the Application form, failing which their candidature may be rejected.
iii) The applications received within the last date & time stipulated will be screened by a selection committee and a list of eligible candidates shortlisted for interview will be hosted in the Institute’s official website along with the date and time schedule of the interview. The Candidates are requested to be online and ready at their end at that time. The Screening Committee will device its own criteria for shortlisting of candidate for interviews. Merely fulfilling main eligibility criteria may not be suitable for eligible to be invited for online interview.
- iv) The Selection process may continue late night or next day due to any unavoidable circumstances. If any change in date and time schedule of the interview occurs the same will be notified on the Institute’s website.
- v) The decision of CMERI/CSIR in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance, screening, mode of selection will be final and binding on the candidates and no enquiry/correspondence will be entertained in this connection from any individual or any agency on behalf of the candidate.
- vi) Candidates should ensure that their application may be received through e-mail email@example.com on or before 12th July, 2020, 23:59 Hrs. The application received after closing date will not be considered.
vii) The original documents of selected candidate will be verified at the time of joining and in the event of any information mentioned in application proforma found false or incorrect, their candidature straightway shall be canceled
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|