CMRL Recruitment 2020 OUT – Apply for Chief General Manager Vacancy. Chennai Metro Rail Limited CMRL, a joint venture of Government of India and Government of Tamil Nadu entrusted with the implementation of Chennai Metro Rail Project, invites applications for the post of Chief General Manager (Electrical) / General Manager (Electrical) on deputation basis. Candidates can know the notification details and apply for the post in our blog. Stay Active with us for further updates!!
CMRL Recruitment 2020
Name of the Board
|Chennai Metro Rail Limited|
Chief General Manager (Electrical) / General Manager (Electrical)
|Last Date to Apply||
Qualification and Experience:
(i) Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering. Masters Degree in Electrical Engineering is desirable. (ii) IRSEE Officers (in Group A) presently in SAG and above level with minimum 23 years of experience in Traction Distribution/Loco including EMUs/Operation and Safety.
Age not exceeding 55 years as on date of notification i.e on 06-06-2020. Age will be relaxed for deserving candidates.
Period of deputation:
Initial Period of deputation will be for a period of 3, which can be extendable for 5 years.
Pay & Allowances:
(i) The deputationist shall be entitled to draw pay being drawn in the parent organization. Additionally, deputation allowance and project allowance at 10% of Basic Pay each will be paid.
(ii) Option to draw pay and allowances as per the parent organization or to draw equivalent cadre IDA pay scale in CMRL with IDA, HRA and Cafeteria Allowances of 20% of Basic pay.
How to Apply?
- Applications in the prescribed format (available in page No.4 to 6) along with the following documents should be routed through proper channel to Chief General Manager (HR), Chennai Metro Rail Limited, Admin Building, CMRL Depot, Poonamallee High Road, Koyambedu, Chennai – 600107 or through email (email@example.com). The shortlisted candidates are required to submit the hard copy of application along with copies of documents and passport size photo at the time of interview in case they have been shortlisted based on their application sent through email.
- Proforma (available in page No.3)
- Date of Birth Proof:
- Copy of Birth Certificate or 10th Certificate
- Copy of proof of Educational Qualifications
- Copy of Experience Certificate
- Copy of Community Certificate
- Other relevant certificates (if any)
Candidates shall compulsorily provide an email ID for correspondence. All correspondence from CMRL shall be sent only through the email ID provided by the candidate. Telephonic queries will be attended on all working days between 10:00 a.m to 6.00 p.m. Email queries may be addressed to “firstname.lastname@example.org”
Application Forward to:
The forwarding authority should send the following information/documents along with applications in hard copy to the above mentioned address or soft copy through email (email@example.com): 1. Duly attested copies of last 5 years ACRs of the applicant. 2. A certificate from cadre controlling authority as per the proforma mentioned below to the effect of vigilance clearance, integrity certificate and major or minor penalty statement.
The last date for receipt of application is 05-08-2020.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|