Coal India Admission 2020 Notification Released. Coal India Limited has released the notification for various courses such as Diploma in Medical Lab Technician, Diploma in OT Assistant & Others. Candidates can apply soon if you want to attend the courses. Last date for Submission of duly filled up forms on or before 26/11/2020. Coal India Admission 2020 Notification details are given below.
Coal India 2020 Notification:
|Name of the Board||Coal India Limited|
|Exam Name||Diploma in Medical Lab Technician, Diploma in OT Assistant, Diploma in Medical Radiographer (X-Ray Technician), Diploma in Ophthalmic Assistant, Diploma in ECG Technician, Diploma in Hearing Language and Speech Therapy|
- Diploma in Medical Lab Technician – 20
- Diploma in OT Assistant – 10
- Diploma in Medical Radiographer (X-Ray Technician) – 12
- Diploma in Ophthalmic Assistant – 10
- Diploma in ECG Technician – 10
- Diploma in Hearing Language and Speech Therapy – 05
Total – 67
Duration of the courses:
It is of 02 years duration (For both theory as well as practical training).
Minimum educational qualification:
Candidates must have passed 10+2 / intermediate or equivalent examination in science only with a minimum of 45% marks for general category, 40% marks for SC/ ST/ OBC(NCL)/ PwD (40% and above disability) in English, Physics, Chemistry, Biology / Mathematics.
- Candidates should have between 18-23 years as on 30th September 2020.
- No age limit for CIL employees
- Sale of the prospectus: From 12/10/2020 to 31/10/2020 (on working days only).
- Last date for Submission of duly filled up forms: 26/11/2020.
- Date of Scrutiny of certificates /documents: 04/12/2020.
- Date of Result: 07/12/2020
- Date of Medical examination of selected Candidates: 10/12/2020.
- Dates of Admission: 11/12/2020 &12/12/2020.
- Date of Commencement of classes: 17/12/2020.
Method of Selection:
Candidate’s selection for admission to the courses will do on the basis of merit list prepared according to the marks obtained in 10+2 / intermediate or equivalent exams. In the event of tie of marks, candidate with biology will be preferred over candidate with mathematics. In the event of tie of marks between two biology (PCB) candidates the one with higher marks in biology will be given preference. If there is tie in biology marks of candidates, older in age will be given preference.
No prospectus fee required for SC/ ST/ BPL and Girl candidates. For rest of the candidates on submission of DD (made from State Bank of India, any branch in India) for Rs. 50/- (Rs. Fifty) only at the counter of Central Hospital, School of PMT, Dhanbad is required. The form may also be obtained by post by sending a request letter along with DD for Rs. 90/- (Ninety) only
Prospectus & Application form:
Prospectus and application form will be available at Central Hospital, Dhanbad during working hours 10:00 AM to 1:00PM & 2:00 PM to 5:00 PM from 12.10.2020 to 31.10.2020. Pay the fee amount given above. DD shall be in favour of BHARAT COKING COAL LIMITED payable at DHANBAD. Please mention candidates name and mobile no. on the back of the DD. The request letter for issue of prospectus and application form shall be sent to:
Principal, School of Para-medical Technology,
Central Hospital, BCCL,
Post: Jagjiwan Nagar,
Dist: Dhanbad – 826003(Jharkhand)
Applications will not be received after the due date i.e. 31.10.2020 and submitted at any other place will be summarily rejected.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|